A Wonderful Family Reunion Abroad at the Casita
All the members of my extended family decided to come from China to the Phoenix area to a family reunion and to attend my granddaughter’s graduation at ASU this spring 2012. While looking for apartments and hotels in the Phoenix area, we accidentally found the VRBO website. Through reading and comparing your property with other homes in the area, we found that your Casita was the perfect match for our purpose.
After 5 weeks living here, we are very happy that we made the right decision.
1. Casita is a typical American house for foreigners to experience life in the USA.
2. The location is convenient for its proximity to stores, restaurants, parks, etc., but also for longer trips to places like the Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Arches National Park, Utah. We took and greatly enjoyed all those trips. It was great to come back happy but exhausted to a most comfortable place to relax. Casita became our home away from home.
3. The layout of the property is perfect. We loved the beautiful décor. The kitchen is not only spacious but also equipped with all sorts of utensils needed for daily use. We even enjoyed the nice variety of condiments that were stocked in the cabinets, and the large angled bar is ideal for family casual meals.
4. Jan and her son, Drew, the property manager, were very professional, helpful and attentive to our needs and concerns.
5. The back yard pool and garden were well maintained by the pool man who came every Thursday and the gardener every Friday. My sons, daughter-in-laws and granddaughter enjoyed this pool very much since the weather was quite hot during our stay.
6. In short, the house and the accommodations totally exceeded our expectations. The Casita is so conducive to entertaining that, before the graduation commencement, we decided to have an Open House party. We celebrated the joy of a successful family reunion abroad, and our granddaughter’s graduation with many of our friends in Arizona as well as friends who came from California for this occasion. Everybody complimented this beautifully decorated and very well maintained Casita, and said they would highly recommend it to whoever wanted a nice place to stay in the Phoenix area.
Thank you Jan! We loved to see the sign: ”Mi Casa Es Su Casa” every time we walked in and out through the front door.
Zhiling Yang and family
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children
Did you find this review helpful?