Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Villa Rental Photos and Description
Beautiful 5 bedroom villa to sleep up to 9 people
Very pleasantly situated villa just between Monaco and Menton in the residential area of 'Le Hameau' at Roquebrune Cap Martin.
5 minutes drive to the Principality of Monaco, 2 minutes drive to beaches, local shops, buses trains etc in the vicinity.
This very spacious and well organised villa offers all the necessary comforts for a family or group of friends to have a nice relaxing holiday or even long term rental.
The villa is stone built with stone floors and is laid on two levels.
Large garage and parking area, gardens mostly laid to lawn of 1 500m2 with a pool and large dining terraces with nice sea views through the Pine Trees.
The property is composed of:
• Entrance to the villa opens onto a very spacious salon with fireplace and furnished with flat screen TV – Satellite: then opening onto large covered dining terrace and summer kitchen fitted with Barbecue/grill, sink and fridge.
• Couple of steps lead down to comfortable dining table and in turn opens onto very pretty fully equipped and furnished kitchen with further laundry room.
• Off the hallway is the master suite bedroom with double bed, large en suite bathroom with Bath, WC, bidet and sink. Two large dressing cupboards complete the master suite.
• Down stairs are two very well equipped bedrooms all with double beds and 1 shower room with WC and bidet.
• Further occasional Bed 3 with Trundle bed, suitable for single person or children.
Hall way then leads to a self contained apartment which is a perfect guest apartment or rather luxurious staff apartment:
• Private self contained fully equipped kitchen, salon with fireplace, mezzanine with double bed, dining room and en suite bathroom with Bath and WC and sink.
The villa overall offers 5 good bedrooms and 3 large bathrooms.
Ample living space and very good private external terraces and heated swimming pool.
A very presentable villa offering excellent accommodation.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm