Sao Salvador Cottage Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, sofa c bed room, kitchen, bathroom, AC, max 6 people
Whole century old house covered with original rustic stone recovered in 2011, consisting of two floors each with their own bedroom, original antique tiled floors recently restored, unlimited internet, wireless broadband (Wi-Fi).
Room 1, Level 0: bed to bed, closet, overlooking courtyard, bedside tables.
2 bedroom 1st floor: bed to bed, closet, desk, sofa.
Bathroom: Shower cubicle, wash basin and wc.
Kitchen: Microwave, ceramic hob, toaster, fridge freezer and mini-bar, washing machine, oven.
Living room: Sofa bed for 2 persons, dining area, TV (access to 120 channels)
Beja - "The best kept secret of Portugal" for friends "Beja - Capital of Portugal". Beja is located in Alentejo within the Southwest Alentejo and Costa Vicentina Natural Park. For its privileged situation it is possible to enjoy the sea, the beaches of wild beauty, urban beaches, moors, plains, mountains, dams and areas enjoy extensive golden sands, with contrasting areas of large shale escarpments in particular the area of Cape Lighthouse Sardão. Also offers green spaces, visit: riverside walk the crosshairs, Iron Garden Fountain, Garden Sousa Prado, etc ...
Odemira offers 55km of coastline protected and moreover 43% of its territory is in the Natura 2000 network
To visit: Riverside Area, Municipal Library, Belvedere and its gardens.
Events: "Southwest Festival", "Jazz Festival", "Festival April 25", "Festival of Masts", Faceco Fair and Festivals and Fairs, Religious Feast in honor of Nª.Srª. Piety to be held on September 8 (holiday).
Gastronomy: Great variety of fish, especially the Bream and Sea Bass among others.
Typical dishes: Grilled Bream, feijoada of shells, fried moray eel, shellfish rice, octopus rice, lamb stew, little dinner of beans, chicken sauce, potato soup with purslane, barnacles.
• Vila Nova de Mil Fontes: Beach at the mouth of the Mira River, providing the opportunity to practice several water sports. Has a little harbor, pier, which allows access to small pleasure craft and walks along the river until Beja, enjoying nature where you can observe turtles, herons, otters, kingfishers, storks ... etc. Praia das Furnas in the river area was considered "Accessible Beach" by the National Institute for Rehabilitation. Blue Flag. Ideal for Windsurfing, Bodyboarding, Surfing, Diving and Sports Fishing.
• Zambujeira: Set amidst a jagged cliffs and rocky beach area, forming along the coast small recreational areas. Allows the practice of Surf and Bodyboard.
• Almograve: Beach forming small natural pools. Protected beach watched. In 2009 he was awarded the Golden Flag.
Apart from these beaches has a coastline of outstanding natural beauty, wild and which are still in their primitive state, without interference from man, and that lets you enjoy your purest state of Nature, being its natural and invigorating smells a mix of sea, iodine, cistus and mountains. Only seen, felt and appreciated in many hours of the day and in particular the setting of the sun.
Other beaches to visit: Beach Alteirinhos, Carvalhal Beach, Malhão Beach, Cape Sardão.
Field: The region of Beja offers from the spirit of the discovery of this landscape that enchants us and allowing horseback riding, pedestrian, vehicle in all-terrain, bike, etc ... Another way to enjoy the natural beauty of the countryside is boat ride through allowing the recognition of bird species, flora and fauna. The Mira River is less polluted river in Europe (no plant areas along the river). Beja is inserted in the Costa Vicentina Natural Park. One of the rides is also enjoyed a visit to the Dam Stª.Clara where you can canoe, boat or recreational, practice windsurfing or fishing.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm