Seix House Rental Photos and Description
Ariégeoise old building of the 19th century, renovated and enlarged.
The house is bright, spacious (130 m2) surrounded by nature in a quiet valley just beside the village of Seix (1 km, 3 minutes by car). The place, very quiet, invites to relaxation and well-being. Many walks are possible directly from the house in all directions; valleys of Salat, Oust, Seix or to the many mountain trails. You can go to the village on foot, through the forest (15 min). The house is located in height, there is a beautiful view of the hills, forests and the surrounding mountain peaks. A large garden you can eat outside and enjoy the sun.
There is a private parking (not covered) by the house. Can also park a second car in the property, which is surrounded by a park of 3000 m2. Below the property runs a small stream, shallow, and it is nice for children to be able to refresh it when it's hot.
Lease, on two floors, has an area of 130 m2: Entrance, lounge, four bedrooms, kitchen, pantry, bathroom and wc (independent). Reset tool and wood in the garden in front of the kitchen (see photos).
On the ground floor you will find:
- An entrance with large coat rack, shoe closet, mirror. Separate toilet. Pantry (with washing machine).
- A large living room (42 m2) Spacious, fully equipped; 4 chairs, 1 armchair 3 seater, 1 sofa bed (sleeps two people, sofa bed). TV, DVD player (library books, DVDs and CDs), hi-fi and internet connection. A large window door (south) gives access to a large balcony (8 m2) with views across a wooded hill to the left of the garden and forest views right on the mountain tops. The three windows allow pleasant sunshine from morning till night.
- One bedroom (11 m2), with lots of storage. Two beds of 80 cm, equipped with slatted also allow a bed of 160 cm if you put them side by side. The window overlooks the garden and the surrounding mountain peaks. Games and books for children.
- A large fully equipped kitchen; 4 ring gas hob, oven, toaster, large fridge, table (extendable), chairs, covered for 8 people, etc.. A large sliding glass door allows direct access to the kitchen in a large sunny garden with table, chairs and parasol for outside dining.
another room of 10 m2, a window overlooking the wooded hills. 2 single beds.
- Upstairs: The bathroom with shower, WC and small closet.
- A room of 12 m2, equipped with large closets, a double bed, bedside tables. A door window faces east, overlooking the garden and mountain peaks.
-Another room of 13 m2, also equipped with large closets and a double bed. Two windows with views of hills and forest. Bedside tables and desk.
Rental is from Saturday to Saturday and is scheduled for 8 + people. Linens are not provided. Cleaning is done by tenants. Pets are allowed provided they do not do damage. The heating is electric, there is a woodburner in the lounge. Hot water is provided by an electric heater.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm