The house is light, spacious (120 m2) located in the countryside in a quiet valley just next to the village of Seix (1 km, 3 minutes by car). The place, very quiet, to relax and well-being. Many excursions are possible directly from the house in all directions; valleys of Salat, of Oust Seix or to the many mountain trails. You can go to the village on foot through the forest (15 min). The house is located in height there is a beautiful view of the hills, forests and surrounding mountain peaks. A large garden you can eat outside and enjoy the sun.
There is a parking lot (not covered) by the house. We can also park a second car in the property, which is surrounded by a garden of 3000 m2. Below the property runs a small stream, shallow, and it is nice for children to be able to refresh it when it's hot.
Lease on two floors, has an area of ??120 m2: Entrance, lounge, three bedrooms, kitchen, pantry, bathroom and toilet (separate). Reset tool and wood in the garden in front of the kitchen (see photos).
On the ground floor you will find:
- An entrance with large coat rack, shoe closet, mirror. Toilet. Pantry (with washing machine).
- A large living room (42 m2) spacious, fully equipped, 4 chairs, 1 armchair 3 seats, 1 sofa bed (sleeps two). TV, DVD player (library books, DVDs and CDs), hi-fi and internet connection. A large window door (south) gives access to a large balcony (8 m2) with a view in front of a wooded hill, a view to the left of the garden and the forest, a view right on the mountain tops. The three windows allow pleasant sunshine from morning till night.
- One bedroom (11 m2), with lots of storage. Two beds of 80 cm, equipped with slatted also allow a bed of 160 cm if you put them side by side. The window overlooks the garden and the surrounding mountain peaks. Games and books for children.
- A large fully equipped kitchen, 4 ring gas hob, oven, toaster, large fridge, table (extendable), chairs, covered for 8 people, etc.. A large sliding glass door provides access from the kitchen in a large sunny garden with table, chairs and parasol for outside dining.
- Upstairs: The bathroom with shower, WC and small closet.
- A room of 12 m2, equipped with large closets, a double bed, bedside tables. A door window faces east, overlooking the garden and mountain peaks.
-Another room of 13 m2, is also equipped with large closets and a double bed. Two windows with views of hills and forest. Bedside tables and desk.
Rental is from Saturday to Saturday and is scheduled for 6/8 people. The linens are not provided. Cleaning is done by tenants. Pets are allowed provided they do not do damage. The heating is electric, there is a wood insert in the living room. Hot water is provided by an electric water heater.
The property is located in a small valley near the village of Seix, Upper Couserans the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Pyrenees. The house is surrounded by nature, in a haven of peace and serenity, but very close to the village (1km). Accessible by car (3 minutes by road) or walk through the forest (15 min). In the village, you will find many shops, several gourmet restaurants, post office and the tourist office, which will offer many activities hiking, horse riding, canoeing-kayaking, rafting, mountain excursions, plan water and swimming. The region very touristy offers many festive and artistic activities (concerts, shows, festivals, etc. ....)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Nov 1 2013 - Dec 21 2013
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.