Rignano Flaminio Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa with garden with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, fully fenced garden
Detached villa on one floor of 120 sqm, elegant and well finished. Consists of an entrance hall, living room with dining area, a kitchen with a fireplace, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a single bedroom and two bathrooms. It is surrounded by 5000 m² of land (fenced), of which 200 square meters of lawn. On the back is an outdoor area equipped with two large umbrellas, table and chairs. All beds are provided with linen and blankets. In the master bedroom and one twin cabinets are available. Dimensions: 195 x 165 double bed, single beds 195 x 80.
The exterior consists of 5000 m² of land with plants and trees of various types (pine, olive, lime, etc..). The land is fully fenced. The villa is surrounded by a lawn of about 200 m². You can leave your car in the garden. The garden is equipped with a lighting system for the use of the same in the evenings.
The villa is situated in a rural location about 1.5 km from Rignano Flaminio. It is connected with Rome by the Via Flaminia (about 35 km). It is surrounded by 5000 sqm of land of which 200 square meters of lawn and is fully fenced. You can leave your car in the garden.
Rignano Flaminio is a town of about 7000 inhabitants along the Via Flaminia 35 km from Rome. It is located on the slopes of Mount Soracte. It is connected to the capital by SS3 (Flaminia), a local train and a bus service.
- Railway station: the small local train station Sant'Oreste Rome-Viterbo is located about 300 m from the house (terminus Piazzale Flaminio in the center of Rome, near Piazza del Popolo, underground station);
- By bus: the bus stop Roma-Viterbo is located 300 m from the house (terminus near metro station).
You can reach the house:
- By car: From the north via the A1 (Milano-Napoli), exit at 'Magliano Sabina' and continuing for about 20 km on SS3 (Flaminia). From the south via the A1 motorway, exit at 'Fiano Romano' and continue for about 25 km on the SP19a and SP21a. From Rome following the SS3 (Flaminia) for about 35 km;
- By train from Rome or Viterbo with the local train Rome-Viterbo. The station is approximately 300 m from the house;
- By bus: from Rome or Viterbo bus Rome-Viterbo. The bus stop is about 300 m from the house.
The international airport Leonardo da Vinci Airport (Fiumicino) is 70 km away.
The international airport of Ciampino Airport is 59 km away.
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome