Accommodation & Services - Villa
• 6 Bedrooms that sleeps 12, 4 Bathrooms (3 en-suite).
• Master Bedroom is en-suite with king size bed.
• 2 other bedrooms have double beds.
• 2 bedrooms consisting of twin three quarter beds.
• Gourmet kitchen with separate laundry.
• 4 Patios for different times of the day, overlooking amazing views of the backdrop of Table Mountain.
• Large heated pool (12x15m) which boasts different colours at night.
• Covered Jacuzzi.
• Magnificent views of mountains & gardens.
• Large LCD TV with DSTV.
• ADSL line with 24hr WiFi Connection.
• Surround sound system.
• Indoor & Outdoor fire places.
• Off street & secure parking with High Perimeter walls.
• High Security and large gates with intercom/video system to screen your guests.
- 5 Star and got the latest in furniture & decor
- 2 Bedrooms both with on-suite bathrooms each with own LED TV
- Open plan Kitchen, Lounge & Diningroom going out onto Covered Patio and barbeque
2 executive fitted bars which lead onto a patio overlooking the pool. One inside bar and one outside bar on west patio which is ideal for entertaining in secluded tranquil setting that will take your breath away. The Protected Patios let you relax and enjoy your well deserved rest overlooking tranquil surrounds of heated pool and Jacuzzi.
Climb the spiral staircase up to the top Patio for 360 degree views of the backdrop of Table Mountain while sipping sundowners on your recliner. The Roof Top Patio has loungers, tables and chairs and unbelievable views of the surrounding mountains.
I am the property Owner. We bought this home in 1994 and have converted it into a guest house.
Athol Childs purchased this cottage in 1994
This property is special as it offers a very wide variety of accommodation. It is run by the passionate owner, who is only to happy to make your stay as comfortable as he can.
Protected from the summer winds, making it an ideal venue for both summer and winter vacations and within easy travelling distances to many of the well-known sight-seeing spots found in the 'Mother City'.
Le Bonheur is ideal for Film shoots, Company Conferences, Small Weddings or just for the family, couple looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and having a holiday of a lifetime.
Central to the six top Wine Farms in Constantia Valley, Golf Courses, Beaches, Top Restaurants & Bars, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront.