Anduze, formerly 'Anduzia' Gallo Roman.
During the Wars of Religion, Anduze was an important stronghold Protestant. It houses the Clock Tower in 1320 and the largest Protestant church in France.
Anduze is the symbol of the tradition of silk in the Cevennes. This dates back to the 13th century. Stronger production is around 1850.
The house, with its silkworm, is a reflection of that time. It dates from the early 19th century. (Magnanerie: piece for rearing silkworms).
It is typical: high and narrow with small windows of the silk under the roof for ventilation.
Anduze is the gateway to the Cevennes.
Anduze is a tourist quoted and offers throughout the summer concerts, exhibitions. Café terraces and streets are busy all day.
FULL DESCRIPTION: SEE MORE DETAILS (below)
Family home for 5 generations.
You will be welcomed as friends. This place full of charm and good family memories will give you unforgettable moments of relaxation. The scents of lime centenary lull your nights.
We will give you all the information to make your holiday successful.
This fully restored high and narrow old farmhouse and its outbuildings form a beautiful set.
renting the house (200m ²) outbuildings includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen. oven. microwave. dishwasher. fridge and freezer.
- Large living room with flat screen TV and DVD player lately
- Hall with piano decoration
- 1 room with 1 bed 2 places
- Separate toilet and bathroom with shower and washing machine
- 2 bedrooms with 1 bed 2 places, 1 room with 2 beds 1 place
- Spacious bathroom with toilet,
1 large dormitory (former silk) attic with 4 beds 1.
- Summer dining room of 60m ² outward by 2 arches with table farmhouse with 10 to 12 people dining.
- Shelter with barbecue in stone
- Park of 6000m ² enclosed by walls, closed by a grand old gate and lined with old cedars. Good green grass in spring yellow over the summer under the burning rays of the midday sun.
-12. 50m by 6m, salt water (no chlorine), depth: 1m10 small bath large 3m bath, shed with shower and locker room
- The pool is away from the house (about 30m) and well separated by a stone wall. The access is via a small bridge over a ditch 20cm deep. This allows security for small children. But it can not substitute for parental supervision.
- Swimming pool with a perimeter alarm installed in 2013. It provides great security that fires when the child approaches the pool.
Maintenance by a passing picciniste 1 time per week and demand.
CALM (green area)
- Anduze small town of 3000 inhabitants on the Gardon River at 3km
- Bamboo Prafrance, steam train of the Cevennes valley roach with swimming,
- Silk Museum in St Hippolyte du Fort (20km), Museum of Cevennes valleys in St Jean du Gard (12km) ......
- Desert Museum in Mialet (10km): At the heart of the Cevennes hamlet, it revives the Huguenot past and history camisards (1685 -1787) - Grand Protestant gathering the first Sunday of September..
- Famous pottery vases Anduze which decorate the castle of Versailles for Louis XIV.
- The GR6 front of the house and provides great walks (top of Lacan, Castle Tornac ...)
- Numerous hiking Cevennes
BATHING IN RIVER
- In unforgettable gorges Roach Mialet
The nearest beach is La Grande Motte is 1:10 65km road (source Mappy)
- 3 beautiful cities of art and history with a rich heritage: Uzes and the Pont du Gard 42km, 59km Montpellier, Nimes 44km the Roman
- The Cevennes: Valleys MIALET and SAINT JEAN DU GARD. Cevennes National Park.
The Cevennes are listed as World Heritage by UNESCO
- A little farther: The Camargue: 110km, 1:35 drive and Les Baux de Provence 1:35 100km road
Region: Languedoc Roussillon - Gard -
- Cevennes: Anduze is the gateway to the Cevennes - nationnal Parc des Cevennes.
A little further:
- Uzes and the Pont du Gard at 42km
- NIMES and Roman heritage at 44km
- MONTPELLIER 59km
- SEA 65km La Grande-Motte and GRAU DU ROI (1h10 drive)
- The Camargue 100km (1h30)
- The REMY DE PROVENCE 110km (1h30)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€800.00|
|Notes||TARIF DEGRESSIF : 2400€ la semaine et 4700€ pour 15 jours
Caution location : 800€
Chéque ménage : 80€ . Le mas doit être rendu dans un état de propreté correct. Le chéque ménage permet de parfaire le ménage pour les locataires suivants.
Transaction financiére effectuée par CLEVACANCES
ASSURANCE ANNULATION POSSIBLE
CHEQUES VACANCES ACCEPTES
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.