: Lisbon international airport
: Cais do Sodré
: Cais do Sodré (train to Cascais and Estoril beach)
: A2 to the south of Portugal; A1 to the north
: Cascais and Estoril Coast
: On the neighbourhood
: On the same street
Car: not necessary
The apartment is located in a premium neighbourhood: Chiado / Baixo, right next to the metro station and at walking distance of most part of the atractions of the historical centre.
The apartment is at walking distances from some of the hottest points in the city.
Walking distance (indicated by Google):
- São Jorge Castle (15 min), Se Cathedral (10 min), Rossio - downtown (6 min), Bairro Alto (2 min), Alfama (17 min).
Near all kind of transport:
-Baixa / Chiado-Subway station (less than 1 min.)
- near the stop of the famous 28 Electric Tram (less than 1 min walking)
- bus stop in Praça do Comércio (10 minutes) with lines to the airport, Belem, Cais do Sodre, the neighbourhood of Expo, the modern centre of Lisbon
- Cais do Sodre train station to Cascais and beaches (10 min walking)
- Santa Apolonia - Subway and also Railway station for Coimbra, Porto (13 minutes by subway)