St Antheme Cottage Rental Photos and Description
(Beds made on arrival. Linen closet & linen provided. Welcome gift)
This cottage Branded LODGING OF FRANCE '2 ears is really conducive to relaxation and rest. Everything is for vacationers FULLY RECHARGE.
DO NOT HESITATE TO DISCOVER OUR COTTAGE ON OUR WEBSITE: chezltoinetlapauline. franceserv. com and you'll have a pretty nice overview of this property, in the meantime we'll present!
We also recopions verbatim all messages left by travelers on our Guestbook paper (forty). We invite you to read these that you will certainly decide if you still hesitate to come and stay in our little 'cozy nest. Indeed, this evidence merely confirm 'that it is really very good and Toine In the Pauline' and that everything we write in our announcement, our vacationers live and find when they arrive and stay in our house.
It really is a self HOLIDAY CHOICE FOR FAMILIES WITH YOUNG CHILDREN or BABIES (all equipment is in the house and we even put two baby beds available) for COUPLES WHO WANT 'TO VACUUM 'and take a BIG BOWL OF FRESH AIR in a QUIET and also for PENSIONERS who want to simply relax.
'At the Toine and Pauline' YOU FEEL SO GOOD YOU WILL NOT WANT TO GO. THIS IS A HAVEN OF PEACE, PEACE AND SERENITY!
COTTAGE VERY FRIENDLY, VERY WARM, VERY COMFORTABLE.
This cottage has been achieved by keeping all ITS AUTHENTICITY, its typical façade Livradois with exposed stone walls, a grassed courtyard where you can enjoy your meals quietly under the umbrella or simply relax. Like many farms in the area, a tray you will hear her murmuring with spring water flowing imperturbable, nothing like to relax.
BEAUTIFUL FARM IN GRANITE REGIONAL renovated and decorated VERY TASTEFULLY in 2011 KEEPING THE TYPICAL STYLE OF THE REGION Park Livradois.
BED COMFORTABLE, VERY WELL EQUIPPED (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, combination stove, hood, microwave, mini-oven, color TV 82 inches, DVD player with DVD, stereo, multiple small appliances, vacuum table, fondue, raclette, yogurt maker, electric juicer, pots very full kitchen, hair dryer, etc ...). 1 dining room with kitchenette, 1 living room, 1 shower room with WC, 2 bedrooms, 1 laundry room, 1 room 35 m². In the dining room, you can admire the old stone fireplace WE KEPT FOR DECORATION. Behind the sink you will also discover the magnificent stones of the old bread oven.
BEDS MADE ON ARRIVAL (2 bunk beds 1 person 2 people 2 + beds) with high quality bedding and linens new bed. Protections mattresses and pillows are changed for each stay, we all must be PERFECT.
TOWELS AND TOILET HOUSE (per week Character: 2 bath towels + 2 + 2 + 2 gloves per person bath mat) + HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS PROVIDED COURTESY.
BABY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED upon request (BB 2 beds, changing mat, baby bath, highchair, potty).
SMALL LIBRARY (books, comics, coloring encyclopaedia, etc ...) for children and adults + MANY GAMES.
HEATING WOOD STOVE with a GORGEOUS wood blue faience + ELECTRICAL COIL (well insulated home insulation redone in 2011, openings and new electric shutters and new roof completely redone in 2013).
ANIMALS (1 or 2 more depending on size): we simply ask guests to inform us of their presence. We even provided them a berth with a large wicker basket and a blanket ahead. For them too, the bed is made on arrival! However we rely on their masters so they are not left alone in the house because they also want to visit the Auvergne!
PLOT FACING SOUTH AND SOUTHWEST allowing you to enjoy the sun throughout the day. It is CLOSING FOR THE SOUTHERN PART IS and, to the cottage for small children. You can also see 'the little garden aromas of Pauline' and use it for cooking, basil, parsley, thyme, sage just waiting to be picked to complement your dishes!
You also have a small field on the entire wing IS the house, cool in summer, very welcoming. THE OUTSIDE ARE BEAUTIFULLY FLEURIS. This also contributes to welcoming holidaymakers who are dazzled by the carpets of flowers and these beautiful summer geraniums and other flowers in spring.
NO CAR SHELTER FARM located at the rear of the house.
QUALITY OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT: 2 ROOMS GARDEN (6 places and 4 places) with 2 beautiful rectangular parasols, 1 mini garden with bright colors for small toddlers (2 chairs and a table), 1 bench resin, WITH 2 CHAIRS HIGH BACK CUSHIONS and COMFORTABLE CHAIRS and waiting for you; SUPER SWING and a premium that will allow you to rest in peace.
For grilling you can choose between a CLASSIC BARBECUE CHARCOAL (we provide) and a beautiful BARBECUE GAS PLANCHA.
BAC SAND + toys suitable for small children + OUTDOOR GAMES.
Bowling balls for adults and children. 2 bicycles for young children + 1 adult new bike.
In addition, as in many farms in this region, in the courtyard, there is a 'BAC' (water source tank once used by farmers to obtain water) in which flowing water that comes mountains and WE PROVIDES RELAXATION AND RELAXATION BY ITS SWEET WHISPER.
MANY ACTIVITIES radiating around the house:
- WINTER SPORTS (2 family resorts between 1200 and 1600 m) about 12 km Station: Prabouré and Pradeaux, WALKS IN DOG SLEIGH WINTER & SUMMER in the SCOOTER. 1 hour of house: larger resort CHALMAZEL (Loire) that has snow cannons when it fails to ST-ANTHEME and the outside weather permitting. Snow amounts are highly variable from year to year and even from month to month or less: there may be a lot to 1 m, as not there be when winter is too soft. And this person can not do anything ...
- Walks with qualified professionals' nature walks and heritage. ,
- VERY MANY TAGS CIRCUITS ON FOOT OR ATV that you will discover VALLEY ANCE, the HIGH CHAUMES the Valley SMALL VILLAGES, ETC ...
- A PAPER MILL IN OPERATION NEAR AMBERT 'Le Moulin Richard de Bas' & sublime ride 'THE WAY OF PAPERMAKERS'
- CASCADE OF THE TROUGH OF OULETTE La Chaulme (10 km from the cottage)
- OTHER MUSEUMS,
- FLYING BALLOON IN JULY & AUGUST to VIVEROLS (10 km from the cottage)
- WATER PLAN OF ST ANTHEME monitored with MANY ACTIVITIES: swimming, canoeing, snack bar, sports court, outdoor cinema in the summer, etc ...
- FISHING in streams and Ance, popular with fishermen River.
- FESTIVAL OF VOLCANO Montpeloux of June to late August with MANY MUSICAL PERFORMANCES & THEATRICAL,
- VARIOUS MARKETS two night: one Viverols and Saint-Anthème.
- Numerous fairs around the house in July and August.
- FESTIVAL OF MUSIC GOD THE CHAIR,
- COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL in CRAPONNE / ARZON.
- THE ROUTE OF BUSINESS: various artists and artisans around AMBERT,
- THE BLACK ROOSTER Jasserie near ST ANTHEME: Old Jasserie where you can eat and which are organized various activities for children and the largest and summer events (songs, counts, various concerts)
A MUST SEE TWO TOWNS located 18 km and 28 km around AMBERT for MONTBRISON, welcome you, they're just CHARMING. They are both capitals famous cheese 'Fourme.
In the day, you can also discover the WONDERFUL GORGES DE LA LOIRE, Le Puy en Velay and its surroundings, the volcanoes of Auvergne & VULCANIA (two hours from the cottage).
ALL SHOPS sale with very good local produce + doctor + pharmacy + bank + restaurants in ST-ANTHEME 4. 5 km. . PASSAGE OF BAKER in the village twice a week.
CATERING AUVERGNATE is VERY well known in the region BEIN REPRESENTED with VERY GOOD TABLES.
On arrival, Marie and Alain are ALWAYS A GREAT PLEASURE you INDICATE THE BEST HIKES TO DO after the season, EVENTS during your stay, fairgrounds, etc. ...
WEEKLY RENTALS at WEEKEND (except high season) ON DEMAND.
LAST MINUTE BOOKING POSSIBLE.
THE PRICE OF RENTAL INCLUDES CERTAIN CHARGES: water, gas and 8 kilowatts of electricity per day. The electricity meter is raised with the vacationer to your arrival and departure.
Wood charged € 25 half-bushel and electricity above 8 kw / h (56 kWh per week) charged at EDF Bleu Ciel in force at the time of rental.
The cottage is heated by us before the arrival of guests.
WELCOME GIFT quality, FOR ALL STAYS, including the holiday weekend.
Holiday checks accepted.
On arrival "At the Toine and Pauline," YOU WILL ALWAYS WELCOMED IN FRIENDS and YOU FEEL RIGHT NOW YOU.
TEL: 04 77 52 89 30 - 06 11 50 21 62........
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible