APARTMENT RENTAL: 2 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 4 IN 8TH ARRONDISSEMENT CHAMPS ELYSEES

Enter your travel dates

Mr. Roberto SCHIANO MORIELLO

Speaks english, french, italian
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps4
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms1
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

APARTMENT RENTAL: 2 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 4 IN 8TH ARRONDISSEMENT CHAMPS ELYSEES

8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Rental Photos and Description

Suitability:
  • wheelchair inaccessible
  • pets not allowed
  • unsuitable for elderly or infirm

Mr. Roberto SCHIANO MORIELLO

This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2012
Speaks english, french, italian
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Sleeps4
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms1
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay nights
Contact the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Property Reviews

Be the first to review this listing!

Map

Nearest Airport
30 Kilometres
Charles De Gaulle (CDG)
Nearest Train
2 Kilometres
St. Lazare / Chatelet
Nearest Barpub
50 Metres
In Rue de Surene, next to building entrance
Nearest Restaurant
50 Metres
Many restaurants in the area (200mts from entrance
Car: not necessary

This fully furnished apartment is located in Rue de Surène (8th), between the famous Place Vendome and the Madeleine, near the Place de la Concorde. The area is crossed by two of Paris' most magnificent shopping streets:

Rue de RIVOLI and Rue du FAUBOURG St. HONORE, which is known for its haute couture shops and its luxurious retaurants, Palais de l'Elysée where the Frech President of the Repubblic lives, and the United States Embassy.This accomodation is one of the safest areas in Paris. There is a large diversity of shops, restaurants and services in the neighborhood. FAUCHON the world known grocery store and HEDIARD chocolate' shop (both Place de la Madeleine) just to mention from a long list of restaurants, pubs, discos ect.

Within a few minutes walking, about 10/15 minutes The LOUVRE, The CHAMPS ELYSEES, ETOILE ect.

Photos

Availability & Rates

This listing does not have a published calendar. Please contact the owner for availability.

8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Rental Rates

Additional information about rental rates

Cleaning $138

Notes

  • Charges included
  • Payment:
    1).BOOKING 25% with Bank's transfer, remaining 75% Bank's Transfer before arrival. Deposit cash.
    2).BOOKING 25% with Bank's Transfer, remaining 75% cash upon arrival. Deposit cash
  • Contractual booking deposit: 25% rent
  • Damage deposit: EUR300.00

Amenities

8th Arrondissement Champs Elysees Apartment Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • apartment
Building Type:
  • building
Floor Area:
  • 60 m²
Location Type:
  • Downtown
Theme:
  • Away From It All
  • Tourist Attractions
General:
  • Linens Provided
  • Local Maps
  • Clothes Dryer
  • Washing Machine
  • Wireless Internet
  • Hair Dryer
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Air Conditioning
  • Telephone
  • Activities Guide
  • Sofa Bed
  • Local Restaurant Guide
  • Towels Provided
Kitchen:
  • Oven
  • Coffee Maker
  • Grill
  • Refrigerator
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Dishwasher
  • Stove
  • Dishes & Utensils
Dining:
  • Dining Room
  • seating for 8 people
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower , bidet
  • Bathroom with double glass window facing courtyard. Towels' electric heater.
Bedrooms:
  • 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
  • Chambre 1 - 1 queen
    Chambre 2 - 1 queen
  • Furnished. Air conditionig (hot/cold). Telephone Well venlated. Vry quiet. Windows with double glasses. Facing courtyard
Entertainment:
  • Books
  • Satellite / Cable
  • DVD Player
  • Television
  • VCR
Suitability:
  • wheelchair inaccessible
  • pets not allowed
  • unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Attractions:
  • churches
  • restaurants
  • library
  • zoo
  • cinemas
  • museums
  • live theater
Leisure Activities:
  • outlet shopping
  • disco club