Ericeira Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Acomodates 5 People, very roomy, Village Centre near the beach!
This magnificent apartment is located in the luxurious condo “Quinta de São Sebastião”. Here you can enjoy the big outdoor swimming pool and the beautiful lawned gardens, as well as the indoors heated swimming pool! In this luxury condo you can also enjoy staying fit in the fully equipped gym, or in one off the two tennis courts available! This condominium is guarded 24h a day so you can just sit back and relax during your vacations! The lovely apartment accommodates up to 5 people with one double bedroom with a single extra bed(movable) plus a double pull out couch in the living room! The spacious living/dining room sits up to 8 people in its cosy atmosphere so you can feel right at home! It is connected by a big marble counter to the fully equipped kitchen area, so you can enjoy your cooking as well as the company of your friends and family! The sea view is another great feature, and the balcony comes with patio furniture so you can enjoy your meals outside!
We also recommend:
- Do a tour to the Traditional Village of José Franco, in Sobreiro, were his crafty and scalped amazing art pieces in clay!
- Try a Guided tour to Mafra’s Convent and unravel some of Portugal’s history! Also in Mafra, we recommend that you visit Tapada de Mafra were you can a take a ride in the tour train and learn about the regional flora and fauna (bird watching, large animals)!
- The magnificent Estroril’s Casino, is just 40km away, and is a mandatory stop! Check out it’s agenda so you can enjoy on of the grand shows and concerts on site!
- If you are a golf lover, you came to the right place! Near by Ericeira you can find 5 different prestigious Golf Clubs such as: Campo Real, Vimeiro, Penha Longa, Quinta da Marinha e Belas!
- You can’t also forget Sintra, full off history and mysticism! Try a guided tour to the Pena’s Palace and discover the charm off bygone times!
-Lisbon is just 40km away, and it’s one of the cradles off Portuguese culture! Fado fills the streets hand in hand with the traditional market!
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible