Saint-Quay-Portrieux Studio Rental Photos and Description
Charming studio for 1-3 persons with terrace facing south-east
Seaside Beach 100 meters. A second beach is less than 3 minutes.
Located on the ground floor, the apartment is bright and sunny ideally with door giving access to a private south facing terrace with sea view is nice place to rest.
The apartment consists of a large main room with sea views, a separate kitchen, a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet.
Private parking in the residence.
Quiet residence close to the city center and close to shops and restaurants.
The residence has an additional large private terrace overlooking the beach and the marina where you can enjoy sunbathing in peace.
Binic is ideally located between Saint Malo and Perros Guirec near the bay of Saint Brieuc; come to visit the wonders of the Armor Coast.
Nearby Saint Quay you can visit:
- Plouha and cliffs
- Paimpol its old town and its abbey of Beauport
- The Brehat boat (takes less than 15minutes) near Paimpol at the tip of the Arcouest.
- The groove Talbert, a unique site in France naturally shaped near Pleubian
- Tréguier and its cathedral
- Plougrescrant with his Abyss and his house between rocks
- Binic: beautiful resort
- The Zooparc Trégomeur
- The Bay of Saint Brieuc with its panoramic points (Pordic and Roselier), the wide range of rosary, and the nature reserve hosting numerous migratory birds.
- Erquy and coastal paths with his cape and splendid pink sandstone cliffs
- Cap Frehel with its large expanses of heather and superb ride to Fort La Latte.
A little further:
- Perros Guirec, one of the most beautiful resort
- Ploumanach and rocks Granite Rose
- The 7 Islands (bird sanctuary) from Perros-Guirec
- Port and white st Gildas island steeped in history
- Pleumeur-Bodou and Gallic village and Cosmopolis
- Dinart, villas and high range lock
- Dinan, medieval streets and St Saviour
- Saint Malo and its high ramparts
- suitable for elderly or infirm