Moussoulens Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Heels Ronsard 2 stars Clévacances - 5 people - 1 floor half
Large rural cottage label Clévacances 2 stars: In the heart of the village of Moussoulens at the beginning of the Black Mountain Aude, this authentic stone house, renovated with taste and comfort, welcomes you for an athlete or bucolic stay. The thick stone walls protect against summer heat.
It remains close to the most famous sights Heritage Languedoc Roussillon (Carcassonne, Cité de Minerve, Cabrespine) and sporting venues or hiking or biking trails (center VTT FFC Aragon).
Weekly rental or Weekend (contact us)
Maximum capacity: 5 people
• 1 single bedroom and 1 loft bedroom: 1 bed 160 and 2 beds 90 joinable. (New bedding this year)
• 1 toilet and 1 bathroom with tub and walk-in shower,
• Large living room with mezzanine, equipped with large table, large sofa, flat screen TV and DVD player.
• Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, dishwasher, oven and microwave
• Laundry room with washing machine.
No garden, but the scrub 200m.
For nature lovers, several marked trails are available.
Services included or not included:
• Bed linen and towels provided.
• Beds made up for your arrival
• DVDs available
• Baby equipment (cot, high chair)
• renters ATV riding along with free depending on availability
• Broadband, WIFI
- Plan with 10 kms, 4 kms swimming, sea 87 km, Pyrenees 85km water courses within 10 kms
- On site: mountain bike (VTT FFC website Aragon) and pedestrian (Black Mountain), tennis courts.
• Cultural: UNESCO listed sites (Carcassonne, Canal du Midi ...)
• Visits Cabrespine, caves Limousis, Saissac castle, castles Lastours Abbey Fontfroide
• Gastronomy: cassoulet, AOC (Blanquette de Limoux, Cabardes, Minervois, Corbières).
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Low Allergen Environment
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
About Jean-Christophe BINET
I'm 48, I will welcome you with pleasure and will do my best for you to spend a pleasant holiday in the house Ronsard Moussoulens, near Carcassonne in the Aude Cathar Country.
Jean-Christophe BINET purchased this cottage in 2009
What makes this cottage unique
I fell in love with this house stone for its beautiful volumes and thick stone walls