Apartment is situated 300 meters from old town. It is situated on ground floor and has 2 parking places.
Outside is shared grill.
Apartment has 3 bedrooms, kitchen, TV SAT, bathroom and courtyard.
Fifty kilometers east of Sibenik and about 25 km west of Split, Trogir is one of the most seductive towns on the Dalmatian coast. Founded by Greeks from Vis in the third century BC, Trogir ( Greek: Tragurion ; Latin Tragurium ) devloped into major port until the Roman period. The name comes from Greek 'tragos' – goat. Most important work of art from that period is relief with the figure of Kairos, the Greek god the happy moment, IV.th – III.th century BC, now part of Collection of the Benedictine monastry.
Trogir has been under the rule of Greeks, Romans who built the town, from 7th century under rule of Croats, who devloped their autonomus municipality, whether under their own or foreign sovereigns ( Hungary, Venice, France, Austria ).The influence of Venice is recognizable in the culture and architecture from 1420. to 1797., but the Croatian language survived during 400 years of Venetian government.
Trogir's old town is built on an oval-shaped island squeezed between the mainland and the larger island of ?iovo. Across the bridge from the mainland, the old town is entered via seventeenth-century Land Gate, simple arch topped with a statue of the town's protector, St. John of Trogir ( Sveti Ivan Trogirski ). Trogir's grandest building is St. Lawrence's Cathedral whose main west portal is a masterpiece by Radovan ( Radovanov portal ) and the most significant work of the Romanesque-Gotic style in Croatia, located on the central square, Trg Ivana Pavla II. The cathedral is beside the town hall, court, the town tower and one of the most beautiful palaces Cipiko. Main street from St. Lawrence's Cathedral leads through the Town Gate ( Gradska vrata ) onto the Riva, a seafront promenade facing the island of Ciovo.
On the west side of old town are two fortresses, Kamerlengo Fortress and St. Mark's Tower. The fifteenth-century Kamerlengo Fortress built Venetians after conquering Trogir and was named after the Venetian official – the kamerling- who ran the town's finances.
Valorising the singualarity of the urban core, the high quality of the architectural monuments and value of the preserved sorroundings, in 1997. UNESCO included Trogir in its Register of World Heritage Sites.