Villa with pool of 191 sqm overlooking Åkers channel and Prästfjärden. The site is inviting, with room for play or quiet moments on the pool deck. Perfect for 1 or 2 families looking for proximity to the beach and to be able to explore all that Stockholm and the archipelago has to offer. Located only 25 minutes by car from central Stockholm.
Ground floor with welcoming hall and staircase leading upstairs. Modern kitchen with large working area, dining area with seating for 8 people and living room with fireplace, all open plan. A work- playroom, where you can fit an extra bed, right next to a TV room with lounge feeling. Bathroom with shower.
First floor: 2 bedrooms with twin beds which can fit either an extra bed and a large bedroom with double bed, 180cm where it can easily fit 2 extra beds. Very suited for 2 families. Large and airy bathroom with whirlpool tub and double sinks.
Private pool overlooking the water that is only a stone's throw away. Right next to the pool is a detached sauna house.
Very quiet and nice area with lots of activity options. Villa Åkersberga 1 also provides two bikes and two kayaks. The villa is located only 10 minutes from the very picturesque Vaxholm
Stockholm Top 10
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
Welcome to Österåker!
Österåker is one of the fastest-growing communities in the Stockholm region and in Sweden. With its 1,100 islands and extraordinary landscapes, Österåker - located 30 km north of the capital in the Stockholm archipelago - is both an attractive place to live and a great holiday destination.
The young population is growing by about 400 people every year. Today there are almost 40,000 people living here permanently, but during the summer holiday season the population doubles.
Österåker has plenty to offer: attractive landscapes, galleries, outdoor activities, historical sites, markets, concerts, and many other types of events. The tourist office is located in central Åkersberga (June to August) and on Ljusterö (all year).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Compulsory final cleaning 1 200 SEK.
Hire of bed linen 140 SEK / person.
Rental of extra beds 1 000 SEK / bed / week.
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 SEK.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.