Aubenas-les-Alpes House Rental Photos and Description
Gite in the Luberon Natural Park
Our house of approximately 180m ² with pool is located on a property of 3 ha of natural areas of high quality environment and occupies a dominant position on a wooded hillside at 800 m altitude facing south west. The views are remarkable Area (Luberon mountain, canyon Oppedette, Plateau d'Albion, Mt Ventoux and Montagne de Lure). The view also covers the villages perched Come Banon and Simiane la Rotonde - ranked among the most beautiful villages in France.
The cottage for 4-6 persons consists of:
- A living room (80m ²) with an adjoining open kitchen, fully equipped kitchen, a fireplace, a TV with DVD player and a hi-fi, wi-fi.
- A storeroom with washing machine and fridge freezer containing
- 3 bedrooms (2 beds 160x200 and 2 twin beds 80x200)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 terraces (east and west). The sunsets are often spectacular to behold from the terrace.
- A balcony with stunning views of the surrounding
Pool 7. 70x4m is available (salt treatment). 4 chairs, an umbrella, a table; furnish the pool area.
You will find at your disposal a green space with trees and flowers in front of the house with garden furniture and a barbecue. The view is impressive on the scenery.
Home owners is about fifty feet below. Entres both houses is a vegetable.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible