- An accommodation available for rent all year for a minimum of two nights, weekend or week.
- A living room with sofa bed for two people, and kitchen.
- One bedroom with large double bed and private bathroom.
- Closed and private parking.
The city of Jules Verne, with its famous Gothic cathedral, its art and archeology museum (the Musée de Picardie), its market gardens can be visited by boat (the Hortillonnages), its old traditional neighborhood (Saint-Leu) , Christmas market (the largest in the north of France), restaurants, and close to the traces of the Great War, the battlefields of the Somme.
Environmental quality which made the reputation of the department of the Somme, also invites many walks of nature. The apartment is located 5 minutes drive from the campaign.
Many restaurants in the city center on the banks of the Saint Leu invite you to their table.
Amiens is a busy throughout the year Town: Party in the city, Film Festival, Jazz Festival, Christmas Market ...
Tourism in Amiens:
Amiens Cathedral color
The Amiens Hortillonnages
Archeosite Samara and arboretum
The Musée de Picardie
Mountain Biking Hiking near Amiens
Tourism in the south of Amiens:
The Light and Sound of Ailly-sur-Noye: "The Breath of the Earth '-' Vincent Depaul '
Val de Noye
Canoeing at the Club Nautique de Rivery
Castle Folleville: animations and medieval market in September
Archeosite St. Acheul
Tourism in the Somme:
Bay of Somme
The City Underground Naours
Horseback riding in the Somme with horses Henson
Mountain Biking Hiking Somme
Tourism in Picardy
Notre Dame, Hortillons, Saint Leu district, Baie de Somme, Marquenterre house Jules Verne, St Leu area.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||€100.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.