St Cyprien House Rental Photos and Description
Great comfort and equipment, beautiful terrace, heated pool
DISCOUNTED RATES FOR AVAILABLE WEEKS IN JULY - CONTACT US !
Le Pigeonnier de Sinzelle is a massive stone villa set on the edge of the pretty medieval village of St Cyprien, right in the centre of the Black périgord with all the 'must see' sights of the Dordogne within a 25km radius.
It is the ideal place from which to explore the area and enjoy relaxing time near by the private heated pool or just admiring the views from the terraces.
Set at the end of a dead-end lane, it is therefore very quiet. However it also offers the convenience of being at only a 10 minutes walk from the centre of the village with restaurants and shops, including an attractive daily market.
* entrance is from the large terrace area at the front of the house. Facing south, it is partially covered to provide shade during those hot summer days. This will also protect you from any wind when weather is cooler, allowing long dinners under the stars!
* The massive wooden front door leads to the hall with direct access to the dining room. There is a large formal dining table and chairs.
* At the right side of the room is the cosy salon, with leather sofas, iron made banquette, and another glassed table. It enjoys a huge stone fireplace and direct access to the front terrace through its French window.
* At the opposite side of the hall is the cosy kitchen. It is fully equipped and also has a wooden table and chairs to dine in. From its glass sliding door you access a second large terrace, sharing the same amazing views.
* From the kitchen an easy to use staircase leads to a mezzanine room where are two beds for children.
House description: At 1st floor
* From the dining area, large wooden stairs lead to the 1st floor where are three other large bedrooms :
* Bedroom one (the 'Blue bedroom') has a queen size bed, a large dressing room, and an en suite shower room, with 2 washbasins and a shower unit.
* Bedroom two (the 'Pink bedroom') has also a queen size bed, and a wooden wardrobe.
* Adjacent is a proper bathroom with a washbasin and a bath tub.
* Also adjacent is a separate toilet.
* The third bedroom is a twin bedroom with 110cm large beds.
The house provides a very good standard of equipment.
Each room has been decorated in a typical French style, with antiques and attention to detail.
Bed linen and towels are provided and beds are made up prior your arrival. You just have to unpack!
Cot and highchair are available on simple request.
* Two terraces, both equipped with tables and chairs to dine outside
* Large private pool, 10m*5m and from 0,80m to 2,10m deep. For the comfort of our guests it is heated in mid season and if weather in summer is not warm enough. For safety of the youngest travellers, its access can be restricted thought a gate with a lock.
* Matures trees and bushes such as Olive trees, palm trees...
* Large area at the back of the house, ideal for children to play (all fenced) and to park up to 4 cars.
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Mrs Sabine Grossemy
We are based in Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you.
In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration.
By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges.
You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site:
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!