: Airport Split
Apartments are situated 50 meters from sea and beach. House has parking places for 10 cars.
Seget Donji is an old fishermen village 2 km West from Trogir. The village was established, when the Trogir nobleman Jakov Rotondo got the allowance to build a fortified tower around the village. The church of St. Antun Padovanski was built in 1758. Several churches from ancient times are in the field, and the one of St. Daniel is probably from the pre Romantic time. In the town and especially in the fields, one can see the forts built for the defense from the Turks. Thanks to the location and the mild climate the population today mainly deals with agriculture, fishing, ship-building and tourism.
St. Elias Hill, 2 km from Seget, has stone pits in which white stone has been excavated from the Roman times up to the present. its extraordinary cultural heritage invites for sightseeing and evening walks.