|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
COMPLETE HOME MAKE-OVER, INCLUDING NEW TV'S TO ALL BEDROOMS, HARRY POTTER AND DISNEY THEMED BEDROOMS & NEMO BATHROOM. This beautifully furnished 5 bed/3 bath villa is situated right on Mickeys doorstep on the popular Indian Creek, 1 mile south of Highway 192, approximately 2.5 miles from Disney.
New games room with full size pool and air hockey tables.
With uninterrupted views of the fantastic conservation area to the rear. The screened pool area has larger than average decking with patio furniture and sun loungers to soak up that Florida sun. Enter through a bright and spacious hallway into the vaulted family area. The Villa has cable, telephone, free wireless internet connection and even a safe to lock away your laptop and valuables when your not at home.
The villa is tastefully decorated throughout and is fully equipped with all utensils, linens and towels, etc..
Rooms comprise 1 - king en suite, 1 - Queen, 3 - twin rooms which share 2 full bathrooms. Our home is managed by a local company who will help you settle in and assist you with any queries you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
This is an excellent property in a fantastic location if you are visiting Disney. It is so close and convenient. It is also very close to the I4 making travelling to the other parks a breeze. If we go back to Florida this will be, without doubt, or first choice for accommodation.
A beautiful villa in a lovely area just off of the 192. Perfect for getting to all of the Disney attractions and everything else that Orlando has to offer. Supermarket and loads of food establishments less than 5 mins drive away. The villa itself was clean, tidy and very well equipped with everything you could hope for from a home from home. Good size bedrooms, excellent lounge area and a good sized pool to relax after a long day or splash about for the kids. The vendors are extremely helpful and great to deal with. Would go back to this villa again in an instant! Thank you very much
This house was a nice place for our large family group to relax after busy days in the parks. My kids loved the themed rooms and the private swimming pool. The owners were easy to work with and responded promptly to all our questions and concerns. Any issues with the house were resolved as quickly as possible.
We used the house as our home-base as we explored Disney and other parts of Florida. From the house it is only a 10-15 minute drive to the Magic Kingdom and the other Disney parks are even closer. We also took several day trips and the house is about an hour drive away from Legoland, Kennedy Space Center, and the Beach.
There are plenty of restaurants and shops within a 2 mile radius. We loved going to the Super Target and Dollar Tree that were just 1 mile away to stock up on supplies.
This home is a great value for the price. We really enjoyed our stay!
Our family (2 parents, 3 grandparents, & 3 kids) stayed in this property.
- owners nice to work with via email (see exception at bottom of review)
- close to Disney parks & lots of restaurant/grocery shopping choices nearby
- plenty of room for 5 adults & 3 kids
- kids really enjoyed the Mickey, Harry Potter, & Nemo decorated areas -- very cute
- management company very responsive (returned call immediately & issue was fixed the next morning)
- key lock box system was easy & no one had to check us in
- while neighborhood is starting to be in a decline state, we still felt safe
- kids liked air hockey table
- every single bed squeaks loud enough to wake any light sleeper
- you cannot watch a DVD as the player is outdated & cables are broken (we tried 3 different rooms & even tried our portable DVD player)
- layout did not consider kids vs. adults bed-wise -- the queen room where my parents were to sleep was so far away from the bathroom it was out of the question; we had to put 2 twins together for them (then put back of course -- don't you love to move furniture while on vacation?)
- sadly, by American standards, this property may have been "luxury" 20+ years ago, but needs lots of work/updating -- couches sagging & uncomfortable (though lots of seating room), electric stovetop sparked when trying to use, most rooms have no overhead lighting, etc.
- having stains on every dining chair was especially gross -- they tried to fix this problem by keeping the plastic on the newer set, which was very uncomfortable to sit on
- pool cover very dirty, so the dirt easily gets in pool because you have to keep covering it for the heat to stay in
- very hard to not fall into pool while putting pool cover back on (6-8" of step area while backing into the cage/lanai wall on one side)
- "new games room" -- 3 out of 4 pool cues were broken
- paid for our stay plus the deposit via PayPal with credit card; when given back deposit, they took out $20 for PayPal fees -- this was never disclosed or discussed -- really tacky!
- the driveway is very short, so if you don't pull all the way up to the garage or park on the street, you WILL GET A $50 PARKING FINE like we did for obstructing the sidewalk -- of all the signs and notices placed all around the house, this should definitely be one of them!!!
All our adults were disappointed, but kids loved theme rooms. We left 1 night early to hurry back home!
A great family friendly home.Close to all Disney resorts,restaurants and shops.great pool and games room enjoyed by all.Excellent value for money.
Indian Creek is a quiet residential area with communal facilities including, tennis court, basket ball court, putting green, football pitch, two children's play areas and paths around the two lakes, for walking/jogging. Located just minutes away from Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom, Epcot and MGM Studios. Down town Disney with night life and Cirque de Soleil. Other parks such as Sea World/ Universal Studios are within 15 minutes drive. If you want to travel further visit Kennedy Space Centre, Busch Gardens and the Coast. Formosa Gardens is the nearest shopping centre with restaurants catering for all tastes and many more on the 192. There are many designer shops and outlets and major supermarkets within easy distance. Six fantastic golf courses within six miles of our villa. Whether you're in Florida for the attractions or simply to relax you've found the perfect location. We the owners choose this villa due to it's fantastic location to the parks, restaurants and supermarkets.
Other Activities: Many Restaurants near by
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||£200|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.