This house full of character is situated in a 1 ha property with a panoramic view in the heart of the Périgord Noir, in a tiny hamlet of 3 houses only, near by the village of Cadouin, listed by the UNESCO.
Le Bordial Bas has been fully renovated with care and attention to detail, and offers all comfort and charm for a stay you will never forget.
At a total surface of about 250m² the main house offers:
On the ground floor:
* Large lounge of about 80m² with :
- Cosy sitting room with a U shape sofa, coffee table, majestic fireplace (in use), piano
- Formal dining room with table and chairs, dresser
- Second TV salon with sofa, coffee table, TV (French and English channels), DVD player, table and 2 chairs
* Adjacent the kitchen is fitted to a high standard with fridge, dishwasher, electric ovens, microwave, 4 gas rings, hob. The range of crockery, glass, cutlery and cooking utensils is very generous. There is a round table and chairs for breakfast and a dresser.
Both the lounge and the kitchen has French doors leading to the park.
* From a small hall, there are access to two double bedded rooms, both having a double four poster bed (1x140cm ; 1x160cm large).
* They share a large fully tilled shower room with Italian shower and 2 washbasins
* Separate toilets
* Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, iron.
From the hall a large staircases leads to the 1st floor where are:
* A large landing with desk, huge mirror.
* Bedroom 3: with a 160cm large bed, sofa and armchairs, and en suite shower room with toilet.
* Bedroom 4: with a 160cm large bed and two single 90cm large beds. It also benefits from an en suite shower room.
* Bedroom 5 : with a 140cm large bed and an adjacent shower room.
* Separate toilet.
The house is furnished to a high standard using a mixture of antiques and modern French wooden furniture.
* The large and well maintained park enjoys a large grassland and plenty of mature trees and bushes, including buxus and olive trees.
* At the front of the house the lawn leads up to a floodlit boules court.
* The charming eating area is set under the four majestic plane trees. It is equipped with garden furniture and a BBQ for you to enjoy dining al fresco
* Few metres further away is the private pool is 12mx6m. It is heated from May to September.
* The panoramic views over the Bessede forest is the 'cherry on the cake' of this splendid property.
* At the back of the house there is parking area for at least 4 cars.
* Bed linen, towels for bath and towels for pool are provided. Beds are made up upon your arrival.
* A 4 hour weekly cleaning service is included (kitchen and bathrooms).
This service can be extended on request (extra charge).