: A50 highway, exit Cassis
: Fregate's golf course
Hello and welcome, we looking forward to welcoming you in one of our holiday rentals during your stay in Cassis.
In order for you to have the most pleasant stay, here are some pieces of advice:
- Please do not make too much noise, especially early in the morning or in the evening.
- Empty your trash cans in the container down Avenue Amiral Ganteaume.
- Do not smoke inside the apartment.
- Do not throw anything other than toilet paper in the toilets.
- If you use the extra beds in the living room, do not forget to put undersheets to protect the mattress.
- If you make a stain on a pillow or on the seats in the living room, mop the stain with a white tissue as quickly as possible, without rubbing, to absorb, then put some talc or Terre de Sommières on for 4 hours and dry.
- Use the tablecloth provided to protect the dining table and the central islet in the kitchen.
- Do not put warm dishes or pans directly on the Corian worktop of the kitchen, use the table mat provided for that purpose.
Always use the right hob for the right pan and put the pan in the middle. If the pan is over the worktop, it can burn it.
Do not cut anything directly on the worktop, use the cutting board.
For the cleaning, wipe spatters directly after they occur, only use a wet cloth or a microfiber cloth and a standard detergent (for example Cif).
- Upon departure:
• Leave the dishes clean and organised.
• Put off the bed sheets, fold them and put them in the bathroom.
• Take out the trash can.
Thank you for your understanding and for the attention you pay to those recommendations.
NB: Nespresso capsules can be bought in Fourchette&Potager.
Visit the website (delivery within 24 hours).