Although located in a working class neighbourhood amidst private and gracefully refurbished local authority houses, this smart mezzanine flat lies within the elegant Marylebone area.
Set in historic Westminster this part of London is stylish and classy, known best to native Londoners, a hidden gem with first rate restaurants and shops. The buildings are historic, dating from the Georgian era, elegant, with the famous cream coloured John Nash architecture in abundance.
A short walk from the apartment lies Regent's Park, famous for its formal gardens, boating lake and play parks. During summer time the open air theatre stages productions and concerts. Heading south takes you to Oxford Street and Mayfair. For families the choice of activities is endless, with world class museums, shopping and parks. The Sherlock Holmes Museum is within walking distance or perhaps you prefer mingling with the stars at the world famous Madame Tussauds and London Planetarium.
Golf: BY UNDERGROUND.
It is located 5 min walk or 3 min taxi ride from Marylebone railway and underground station, 10 min walk or 5 min taxi ride from Baker Street and Edgware underground stations and 13 min walk and 5 min taxi ride from St John’s Wood underground station.
- From Heathrow Airport it is a 40 minute taxi ride or 15 minutes on the Heathrow Express Train, followed by a 10 minute taxi or tube ride.
- From Gatwick Airport, take the Gatwick Express, followed by a 15 minute tube journey or taxi ride.
- From Stansted Airport, take the National Express bus, followed by a 10 minute walk or 3 min taxi ride.
- From Luton Airport, take the Greenline Express bus, followed by a 10 minute walk or 3 min taxi ride.
- From London City Airport, take the DLR then underground followe by a 5 min walk or 3 min taxi ride.
Please click on the links below to obtain map routes of the buses serving the area. The flat is 1 min away from stop LJ in Lisson Grove and 3 min away from stop N in Park Road.
How to find us.
This mezzanine flat is easily accessible by train, bus and private transport.
- From Marylebone.It is a 5 min walk or a 3 min taxi ride.
- From Paddington.It is two stops on the Bakerloo line to Marylebone, or a 10 min taxi ride.
- From Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras and the Euroterminal.It is a 10 to 20 taxi ride or you can catch buses 18 or 205 to Marylebone or the Metropolitan, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines on the underground to Baker Street. From there it is a 10 walk or a 5 min taxi ride.
- From Victoria Station.Take the underground to Marylebone or catch bus N 82 and get off in Park road. From there it is a 3 min walk.
- From Waterloo take the Jubilee line to Marylebone or catch bus 139 and get off in Lisson Grove stop LJ and you are 1 min walk away.