This villa is an exclusive and contemporary villa designed to offer you an unforgettable stay with your family. The villa gives you the luxury throughout and feeling of satisfaction for making the right choose. The lounge flows directly on the spacious balcony for evening barbecues or just lounging after a day out on the beach. The heated pool is child safe and easily observe the children from the balcony. The bedrooms are air conditioned and it can sleep a further 4 people in the lounge with it’s specifically design sofa bed for best comfort.
• Child safe balconies and swimming pool.
• High speed wireless internet access (no computer provided)
• 24 hours security monitored alarm systems.
• Daily housemaid (except weekend and public holidays), for house cleaning, change of sheets and towels.
• To cook and prepare food Mauritian cuisine and European on request
• Spacious dining and kitchen area.
• Dining area for eight with pool view.
• Fully equipped stylish and modern open plan kitchen.
• With washing machine.
• Entertainment systems, TV, DVD systems
Spacious Lounge with two sofa beds and single arm chairs.
Two master bedrooms
• Open onto balcony area with morning facing sun.
• Double size bed.
• En-suite shower room.
• Air conditioning.
Third and fourth bedrooms
• Two 3” 6 beds
• Air conditioning
Guest shower room
• Spacious pool facing balcony.
• Sunset facing balcony, sun loungers and charcoal barbecue.
• Table and six chairs.
• Child safe heated swimming pool
From Blue Bay few hours to all day excursion at sea can be arranged such as Île de Coco, Île aux Far, Île aux Cerf, deep sea fishing to name a few. All booking can be made via us for not paying above local price range.
Scuba Diving is available for beginners and for experienced divers at a reasonable cost from experience and trained divers at the local hotel. However, for those not interested in scuba diving, or don’t feel like going out by boat, Blue bay has got a lot to offer as snorkelling. The Park Marine which has been a reserve for many years, has a lot of interesting fish and sea creature to observe and take pictures.
Ilot Aigrettes is 0.8km from the villa. It is open for visitors to go on the island with guides and booking can be made on the day or few days before. The island is known of its unique indigenous trees in the world. It is also very famous for having Kestrels and Pink Pigeons.
Catamaran cruises are available from the shore of Ilot Aigrettes daily to L’ile aux Cerf where you can spend an unforgettable day on a catamaran, cruising on the crystal clear turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. Booking in advance is advisable.
Vieux Grand Port is 10km from the villa. Vieux Grand Port was a place where the battle between the French and British took place in 1810. The museum “Dutch Ruins and Frederik Hendrik Museum” is an interesting place to visit for those who are interested in Mauritius history.