Trevou-Treguignec Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment beautiful sea view and beach, comfort and neat decor. Enjoy your stay!
Near the pink granite coast between Perros-Guirec and Port Blanc, beautiful duplex apartment Clévacances (labeled 4). You will enjoy the beautiful sea view from the living room and bedroom. The apartment is bright, tastefully decorated, warm atmosphere.
Nice place to rest, there is no apartment or above or below. It is located in a quiet holiday home and family 50 meters from the beautiful sandy beach of Trestel prized for its exposure (blue flag of Europe).
The apartment consists of two rooms: a living room with kitchenette, a bedroom with a large closet, a bathroom with shower, and a balcony with sea views
Private parking space right outside the door of the apartment.
The residence has a local green space of 2000 sqm overlooking the sea with a shared barbecue, playground for children, bikes, petanque.
Near Perros Guirec
The apartment is located in a small residence in a dead end away from traffic and therefore quiet. The apartment is overlooking the beach Trestel.
The resort Trestel is the heart of the Pink Granite Coast and has preserved its coastline. Its large sandy beach is popular for its water quality. The cove Trestel is protected by two small points, and Poulpry Port Goff.
The unique location of the apartment, you can spend the whole day in the water and relax on the sand with confidence. You also have the opportunity to enjoy the coast by the GR 34 (less than 400m from the apartment) for beautiful hikes.
A barbecue is available to any resident who wishes to grilling.
Since April 2012: a surf school has been opened for children and also courses along coast (active walking in water).
Trévou-Tréguignec is ideally located to visit:
- Ploumanach and rocks Granite Rose
- The 7 Islands (bird sanctuary) from Perros-Guirec
- Port and white st Gildas island steeped in history
- Pleumeur-Bodou and Gallic village and Cosmopolis
- Plougrescrant with his Abyss and his house between rocks
- Tréguier and its cathedral
- The Sillon de Talbert, a unique site in France naturally formed near Pleubian
- The Brehat boat (takes less than 15minutes) near Paimpol at the tip of the Arcouest.
- Paimpol its old town and its abbey of Beauport
- Plouha and cliffs
- Binic with its cliff path with its view over the bay.
For children and adolescents the Armoripark park Bégard will delight more than one (pool with slide, summer sledging etc..) For younger or animal lover, the Enchanted Farm in Lannion is a paradise.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible