Donostia-San Sebastian Center Condo Rental Photos and Description
Apartment 180 meters 5 bedrooms for 10 persons 800 m from the center
This spacious apartment of 180 sqm overlooking the Urumea river, less than 15 minutes walk from the beach of La Concha, San Sebastian center and the Kursaal, and 10 Anoeta stadium.
The space is perfectly distributed to accommodate large groups.
It has a large living room tastefully decorated with traditional details with fireplace and traditional furnishings. From this room leads onto a terrace which has a table and chairs from which you can enjoy fantastic views of the river Urumea.
The apartment has five bedrooms, two with double bed and 3 doubles. Both bathrooms are fully equipped. The kitchen of 20 m2 has everything for the traveler feel at home. It also has a very useful utility and relief around the beach.
It is an apartment excellently situated for the bus station, and a stop on the same block where to take the city bus. Right next door is the public parking PIo XII 4 storeys. It is located in the district of Amara, a quiet area with excellent trade. Nearby is also the renowned pintxos 'Catholic Kings'
To hire must sign the following contract and house rules.
San Sebastian-Donostia, A______ 2012
Menchi Abrisqueta. ___________
Exhibits 1 Property and keys
(1) The owner rents the property to the tenant following:
Flat located in Paseo de Bizkaia, n º 17 - 3 º left in Donostia-San Sebastian, which has
a floor area of ??180 m2
For up to ______ people including children.
(2) The rental property is fully equipped and furnished as indicated by the announcement
are included in the price € ____
(3) The tenant is entitled to use the following equipment / furniture during the lease period:
Washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, ...
(4) The tenant receives 2 keys of the house to use during the lease period upon arrival at the property.
(5) The rules of the house are attached below.
Lease Period 2, arrival and departure
(1) The property is leased to Tenant of ________ 2012
(2) Arrival Time: 14. 00 approximate. Check Out 12. Approximately 00
(3) At the end of the lease period the tenant must vacate the property and return the keys to the vendor or the vendor's agent.
At the end of the lease period the tenant must leave the property in similar condition how it was found. Any additional cleaning charge plus Advertisers may be transferred to Tenant at its discretion.
3 Pricing and lease payment methods
(1) The rental is € _____ by ___ nights (€ _____ per day)
This includes final cleaning costs, electricity, water and heating.
(2) The total amount shall be paid by the following payment method:
The tenant is required to pay a reservation of 20% of € ______ to the following account:
The remaining balance will be paid € ______ on the same account at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. If the time elapsed between the signing of this contract and the arrival date is less than 14 days, then the total of the lease must be paid immediately to the account sign-lated above.
The deposit of 200 € will be paid to the total price of the lease and will be returned by bank transfer after deducting all expenses, if any.
(3) If the Tenant is delayed more than 14 days late in paying, the Advertiser has the right to terminate the contract immediately and without notice, and lease the property to another person.
4 Cancellation or early departure
(1) If the Tenant cancel your contract before the date of arrival and no replacement that accepts the same terms, shall be responsible to pay the corresponding penalties to cover expenses while another lease is not possible.
Up to 35 days before rental period: 30% of the agreed price
Up to 21 days before rental period: 60% of the agreed price
Up to 14 days before rental period: 90% of the agreed price
Less than 14 days before the rental period, 100% of the agreed price
The advertiser can therefore lease the property to another person.
(2) If the tenant terminates their stay prior to departure for any reason, is obliged to pay the full price agreed lease.
(3) The cancellation must be notified in writing. The cancellation date is the date on which the document is received by the Advertiser.
5 Responsibilities of Tenants
(1) The property leased, including furniture and other contents should be treated with care. The Tenant is responsible for the actions of others, including those made by any guest or visitor who may have inside the house. The Tenant is responsible for any damage to any property of the leased property damage, or damage to property or injury to any other thing related to the property whether caused by themselves or their companions or visitors.
(2) The defects that may be found on the property before or during the lease period should be reported immediately to the Advertiser.
(3) The animals are not allowed.
(4) Tenant can not accommodate more people than those reflected in this contract
(5) The tenant agrees to respect the rules of the house.
6 Drafting the contract and clauses
(1) changes and / or alterations of this contract will be required in writing.
(2) If any of the legal requirements of this contract are inoperative, or become so after the completion of the contract, the effectiveness of the remainder of the contract will not be affected.
(3) This contract refers to the Spanish laws
(City) Date Signature of Tenant
San Sebastian, ________________________________________________________
Date Signature of Advertiser
Paseo de Bizkaia, 17-3 º izda.
WELCOME HOME. YOU ARE IN A COMMUNITY OF NEIGHBOURS AND ASK WHY you CERTAIN RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR STAY.
1 - RESPECT THE AREAS: PORTAL, lifts, staircase ...
2 - REMEMBER THE FLOOR AND LEFT HAND 3rd. IF YOU MUST USE THE AUTOMATIC DOOR.
3 - DO NOT DISTURB THE NEIGHBORS WITH CALLS OR MAKING ANY NOISE AND EVEN LESS FROM THE 12 NIGHT.
4 - HOME CARE IF NOT BETTER THAN YOURS AND RETURN IN A SIMILAR CONDITIONS WHICH HAVE FOUND.
5 - THIS IS A HOUSE "CERTAIN AGE" CARE NOT SO ON ALL ELECTRICAL DEVICES AT A TIME, AND YOU CAN SKIP THE AUTO IS IN THE LAUNDRY.
6 - NOT ALLOWED TO STAY MORE THAN HIRED PEOPLE, AND ALSO ALLOWED.
BREACH OF THESE RULES CAN MAKE THE RETURN OF THE BOND NO.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome