House Name: Villa del Sol
*** Please inquire to receive an updated real-time quote for your dates. Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don't miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring. ***
Stay in our wonderful Villa del Sol Home located in North Scottsdale and truly experience the best that Scottsdale has to offer!
- Spacious home features travertine and granite throughout
- Large open kitchen
- Large master suite
- Pool table for entertainment
- Secluded backyard, with covered patio and furniture
- Private pool and heated spa
- 25 minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport
- Minutes away from Kierland Commons
- Best Scottsdale Golf Courses within 15 minutes away
- Downtown Phoenix 25 minutes away
- Old Town Scottsdale 15 minutes away
- Westworld less than 10 minutes away
- Desert Ridge Phoenix 10 minutes away
Loved staying at this house! We have rented various houses over the years during Thanksgiving week. Our grown children (and now grandchild) stay with us and we make Thanksgiving dinner together. Some years have been a struggle due to layout, poor kitchen quality, etc. This year was such a treat! The house layout was perfect – a ranch with master bedroom on one side of the house and guest bedrooms on the other, giving everyone privacy. The bedrooms are all spacious and we had plenty of bathroom space too. The great room is large and has a pool table that gave those so inclined a chance to play a relaxing game or two. The family room had comfy furniture and a big screen TV that worked well for Bowl and parade watching. Best of all was the kitchen. It was large, well appointed, was laid out well and had topnotch appliances that made for our easiest Thanksgiving dinner preparation ever. Plenty of places to eat – eat-in kitchen table, high top table in the great room and a table out on the back porch. It was too cold to swim when we were there, but the pool looked clean and inviting. The location of this house is also excellent. Close to Desert Ridge shopping, yet in a nice, secluded neighborhood.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 7 2014 - Jul 31 2014
3 night minimum stay
|Notes||- Premiums are added to special events & holidays
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Posted rates are an estimate of the actual price
Please inquire to receive an updated real-time quote for your dates. Often times there are last minute specials and reduction in price due to changes in availability and the calendar. Don't miss out on these opportunities by not inquiring.