I am happy to offer 7 apartments in the same building.
Advert No. 436211 = Apt. 1, 2 and 5.
Advert No. 863973 = Apt. 3, 4 and 6.
Apt. 1 and 3 = 4 persons (2bedrooms).
Apt. 2, 4 and 6 = 2 persons (Studio).
Apt. 5 = 8-10 persons (3bedrooms).
Apt. 7 = 6 persons (2 bedrooms). Please ask about availability for Apt. 7 and I will send you pictures and further information as I do not yet advertise it here on the platform.
Please check the calendars to find a free slot for you!! :-)
For all apartments I offer cellphones to avoid expensive roaming charges, as well as free phonecalls within Austria.
How to get to the apartments: From Vienna Airport you have the following possibilities to get to the apartment:
1) Taxi - this is the easiest and will cost Euro 28 for up to 4 persons. To get this price I will assist you to book the taxi and you will be awaited with your name on a sign in the arrival hall. Depending on the traffic, it will take ca 25 minutes from the airport to the apartment.
2) You can take the City Airport Train (CAT) that leaves 2 times/hour. The CAT costs EUR 10 and will take you to the station Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 16 minutes. From Wien Mitte you take underground line U4 in direction Hütteldorf and get out at Meidling Hauptstrasse (7 stops). Choose exit Ruckergasse, cross Linke Wienzeile and enter into Pillergasse. 100m to flat from underground exit.
3) You can take normal train (Schnellbahn) from the airport. The train leaves 2 times/ hours and costs Euro 4 normal rate. The train will take you to Wien Mitte/Landstrasse in 26 minutes. From here you take U4 as mentioned above.
I´m a Swedish girl based in Vienna where I am working for an international organization. My hobby is to decorate apartments and organize them in a way that they are perfect for tourists and others visiting Vienna.
Having traveled a lot myself, both privately and on duty, I know the importance of a comfortable accommodation in a central location. My apartments offer both.
It is also important to me that you feel comfortable and well taken cared of during your stay. I will be available during your stay in case you have any specific questions or simply want to find some hidden treasures not mentioned in the main guidebooks.
I would be delighted to be your host during your stay in Vienna :-)
I offer 7 apartments in the same building!
This makes it easy to book for groups as well. You can choose from studio apartments for 1-2 persons, up to 3bedroom apartments sleeping 8-10 persons.
The main reason why I decided to invest in apartments in this particular building is because of the perfect infrastructure.
* Walking distance to Austria´s most visited tourist site: Palace Schönbrunn.
* Right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse which is a direct line to the heart of the city (Karlsplatz/Oper) in 10min.
* Direct bus line to the city center Hofburg Winter Palace.
I offer a laptop in each apartment in case you do not want to bring your own.
Furthermore, there are 2 Austria mobile phones at your disposal in each apartment so that you can avoid expensive roaming charges. Moreover, all calls made within Austria are free of charge for you! You will not find any other holiday owner who offers this service - and if they do it is because they have copied me ;-)
* Next to Austria's most visited tourist attraction: Schönbrunn Palace, with its lovely Imperial Gardens and famous Zoo.
* Directly on underground line U4 (Meidling Hauptstrasse) which takes you to the heart of the city in only 5 stops (i.e. less than 10 min).
* A number of super markets and shops are available in the area surrounding the apartments, including an organic food shop 200m away.