The cabin is a single building that can be divided into 2 separate sections with an adjoining door in the basement. The whole building is 6000 sq. ft. It is rented out as one cabin, unless arrangements are made otherwise.
This cabin will sleep 26 in beds (10 queen sized beds-3 sofa sleepers).
3 Kitchens, 7 Bathrooms (2 jetted large bathtubs), 2 large vanity areas
Both the main section of the cabin and the guest section of the cabin are carbon copies of each other. The only difference is that the Main Cabin has a larger basement, which includes: game room, spa room/Jacuzzi, big screen T.V. with surround sound, and kitchen.
MAIN SIDE OF THE CABIN: Three level spacious 3500 sq. ft. cabin.
• The Main Cabin sleeps 14 in beds with plenty of floor space for sleeping bags, etc. (5 Queen sized beds. 2 Queen sofa-sleepers.)
• Master suite includes handcrafted log bed, and very unique comforter, nightstands, and armoire with TV/DVD.
• Master suite has private Jacuzzi looking out over the slopes of Brian Head Resort, and a huge wrap around shower built for two, complete with rain shower head. Handcrafted log towel bars/paper holders, custom mirrors. Full sized clothes closet with bi-pass mirrored doors.
• Main level includes 1/2 bath with toilet and pedestal sink.
• 9-foot makeup and vanity center complete with full-length custom mirror and sink-always available!
• Rustic half log stairway to loft area with hand knifed pine log railings.
• All interior doors are knotty pine with log trim and levered door handles.
• Huge rock gas fireplace with hearth and elk scene.
• 7-foot handcrafted wood dining table with 8 log chairs.
• Full sized kitchen, fully furnished with bar and bar stools. Double door fridge/freezer, microwave, range/oven, dishwasher, all in stylish chrome design.
• Spacious Grand Room with leather furnishings and handcrafted log furniture.
• Large windows with log beam window seats.
• High vaulted tongue and groove ceilings and beams. Our ridge beam is an enormous 14” wide, 27” deep, and extends the entire 87ft of this lodge!
• Large entry mud room with seating. Storage for coats, ski equipment, etc.
• Covered deck with hand peeled railings, barbeque, and a beautiful view of Brian Head slopes.
• Cabin has high speed wireless internet!
• Cabin has Dish Network TV.
• Game room with TV/DVD.
• Leather sofa/sleeper.
• Stepped out balcony that overlooks the Grand Room below.
• Private bedroom with two queen log beds.
• Full sized restroom with separate vanity area.
• Vary large recreational room in the walk out basement with 10 foot high ceilings.
• Full sized fully furnished kitchen.
• Big screen TV with surround sound
• Stereo with speakers throughout the cabin.
• Full sized pool table and foosball.
• Huge leather sectional with recliners and hide-a-bed-swivel rocker recliner.
• Handcrafted log game table with log stools-complete with card and board games.
• 8 man hot tub room.
• Full sized restroom.
• Extra tables and chairs in utility room.
• Two large semi-private bedrooms divided by a party wall. Each room with handcrafted log beds, night stands, and dressers.
GUEST SIDE OF THE CABIN: A spacious 2500 sq. ft. cabin space
• It includes all of the main side of the cabin features with the exception of the basement recreational room. It also includes a stacked washer dryer unit located in the mud room.
• The Guest Side of the Cabin sleeps 12 in beds. (5 Queen sized beds. 1 Queen sofa-sleepers.)
• Table Tennis.
• Both sides of the cabin are heated with 90% efficiency gas furnaces and fireplaces ensuring a cozy climate day and night. 4 wheel drive or tire chains may be required during winter months.
Keywords: Log Cabin, Bristlecone Cabins, Brianhead