Hyeres Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Port, pool, beach, shops all walking and quiet! !
STUDIO RENOVATED IN FUNCTIONAL December 2012 THE EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION: in a very well maintained with pool and pine trees, near the airport Toulon-Hyères condominium, The sandy beach is 150m and here micro-climate forcing, are holidays all year round! You are 2 minutes from Port Saint-Pierre and Gavine, opposite the Centre Héliomarin. The hotel pool is open from 1 May to 30 September (or later if the back end is beautiful)
YOUR HOLIDAY Hyeres
You are at the Port of Hyères, the Mecca of world yachting, ready to embark for the Islands of Gold, to a night out at the many restaurants to browse the shops, or Provencal markets and craft, browsing flea markets . You are also close to the spa, on-site for all water sports in this tourist but well preserved du Var, next to a bird sanctuary classified 'Natura 2000', and height of luxury: QUIET! !: without frying smells from the seafront or the permanent rattling shrouds on the masts of sailboats!
ACTIVITIES: (! Full and light) All year round outdoor activities await you. You are very athletic or simply nature lovers, hikers or just confirmed walkers, surrounding trails will reserve some surprises: Wild orchids, white Montpellier cistus, serapias, gladioli will seduce you. And everywhere extraordinary views of the cliffs and the sea
Jump on your bike (many cycle paths), fly with your kite-surfing or your surfboards, but do not forget to taste our specialties: tapenade and of course olives, aioli, rosé wines local producers, not to mention the bouillabaisse!
You can visit the bird sanctuary Salins Pesquiers improve your birding knowledge through lectures and visits organized by the League for the Protection of Birds, visit the Botanical Conservatory of the Ile de Porquerolles, and the followers of fins, snorkel the underwater trail of the island of Port-Cros you can walk to the pier from the studio.
But also for those who come to rest, rotate the joys of the beach with those of the pool, lazing in the sun, guaranteed 300 days a year!
- Beach almanarre: This long beach of almost 5 km is located along the route of salt, two tombolos that mark the uniqueness of the Giens Peninsula. By westerly winds [Mistral], there are a large number of windsurfers and kite surfers high level. The sand is white and the shallow water allows children to enjoy swimming safely For east wind, this beach is protected and tranquility let you discover the colors of water that you dream. On the other side of the road salt, are the former Salins and you can see a few meters, many wild birds, Flamingos in particular. The Salt Road is closed to traffic during the winter, the beach and the road is a great place to go to enjoy the softness and tranquility of this unique place. Ample parking is available in the summer at the roundabout Almanarre and several others are on the road salt.
- Range of Madrague: Located at the end of the beach Almanarre this small sandy and shingle offers visitors a picturesque impression between the beach and small traditional fishing port. You will see many wooden pontoons are moored where superb sharp, small fishing boats, resting on a clear water.
- Range of Kids: Beautiful sandy beach protected from the sun much of the day through the pines are planted them close. The water is beautiful and the shallow water allows you to walk into the sea over a long distance. This beach offers a beautiful view of the Giens and the islands of Hyères. It is accessed by a small dirt road 200 meters.
- Bergerie Beach: Located in the extension of the range of Kids, this beach is backed by numerous campgrounds and there are many events, holidays boards or catamarans, water slides and various merchants. Facing the islands of Hyères, it allows easy and safe bathing because of the shallow water
The beach is nearly 4 km and the water is shallow.
- Beach Pesquiers: It is covered with sand and pebbles. Narrow, and often welcomes visitors staying in residences located nearby, and offers a magnificent view over the Islands. It has the advantage to be located close to the harbor St Peter.
And many more!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome