Bordeaux Apartment Rental Photos and Description
FACING THE PUBLIC GARDEN, LIGHT, SPACIOUS(50 Sqm), FULL OF CHARM, HIGH COMFORT
The apartment is on the first floor of a beautiful limestone building, typical of the local classical architectural style, with its large windows opening onto a long balcony which directly overlooks the “Jardin Public”. The apartment enjoys a privileged location within the UNESCO classified sector and because it faces in a Southwardly direction, it is extremely light.
The apartment was renovated in 2011, to introduce a touch of modernity and color while respecting all the traditional fixtures and mouldings. Particular care was given to the quality of its furnishings and of its equipment, while maintaining the classical refinement of its style. We believe it offers an sophisticated, comfortable and cozy atmosphere. A quiet area, equipped with WiFi, a printer and a scanner, provides all the necessary amenities for work or study (should you need to) during your stay. The apartment provides a comfortable living space to two people.
------- WHAT TO DO IN BORDEAUX: There are many cultural things to do and see in Bordeaux: Concerts, operas, ballets, theatre. There are many well-stocked museums for lovers of history and the plastic and decorative arts.
Those who are interested in more sensual pleasures can take courses in cooking or wine tasting; or they can simply go and appreciate the local gastronomic specialties in one of the many wine-bars and restaurants of the city. Bordeaux’s oenological tourism is well renowned.
Lastly, Bordeaux is a first choice destination for shopping: you will find here all the most famous fashion brands.
You will find lots of information about things to visit and do in Bordeaux in the apartment. We will also be happy to help you to gather further information and to prepare in advance the programme of your activities.
------- PRACTICAL INFORMATION: Within two hundred metres from the apartment, you will find all the shops and services necessary to meet your basic needs, along with several restaurants. A bit further away but still within walking distance, you will reach the Chartrons area, with its wide choice of first choice foods shops, antique shops, bars and restaurants.
A bus station stands some twenty metres from the apartment building. The tramway station can be found on the other side of the “Jardin Public”. For 10 € you can purchase a travelcard which will give you a week’s use of all the public transport of the town.
You will also find a public bike rental facility (with on-line booking, and credit card payment) some 50 metres from the apartment. Do not hesitate also to use the services of the “Taxi-bikes”, which will take you for a touristic trip within the city or to the destination of your choice.
You will find all the information you need about these in the apartment.
------- OUR 'PLUS': We will do our very best to make your stay the easiest and most pleasant as possible.
- If you need a TAXI to fetch you from the airport, we can book one for you. He will wait for you at the airport and you can pay him when you arrive at your apartment.
- When you arrive, you will find that we have stocked the apartment with SOME BASIC FOODS, for a light snack on arrival and for your first breakfast.
- If you would like to eat a GASTRONOMIC-STANDARD MEAL in the cozy and romantic atmosphere of the apartment, we can put you in contact with a cook who will cook it and bring it to you in the apartment.
- So that you know, if you come by car (or decide to rent one locally), you will not have difficulty to find a place to park it during your stay. Car parking is free in the surrounding streets.
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed