Patong beach Condo Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, Sleeps 2
This condominium is in the centre of the famous beach resort Patong in Phuket, Thailand. Just 150 meters from the large shopping mall 'Jungceylon' with all the trendy shops and restaurants. 350 meters from the long white beach. 150 meter from the famous Bangla road where much of the nightlife takes place in the many bars and nightclubs. There are restaurants and shops all around the condominium building.
From the condominium you can easily walk to all the main attractions in Patong town.
The comfortable living room has an open kitchen and a balcony with pool view where you can have your relaxing, evening cocktails. The bedroom with kingsize bed has pool view as well.
The condominium has a size of 42sqm and is on the 3rd floor of a new building with luxurious facilities like a large swimming pool, well equipped gym, laundry and cleaning services. Cable TV and WIFI, Internet is free of charge.
The building has a parking area where you can park your car or motorcycle.
Located in the centre of Patong town Phuket, our condominium offers the perfect setting for a beach holiday in Thailand. The condominium itself sits just 350 meters from the most lively part of Patong beach. Here you can rent a jetski, do parasailing or relax on the beach till a beach party starts at the end of the afternoon. On 50 meters from the condominium Sansabai road starts. This road is full of small restaurants and bars and connects to the famous Bangla road. In the evenings Bangla road is a car-free zone and develops into a wide boulevard where people walk and watch the many visitors from all around the world, girls dancing in the open bars and even 'ladyboys' doing their drama shows.
Patong has many trendy restaurants as well. Sitting on the cliff above the sea or immediately at the beach, you can enjoy world-class Italian, Thai or other international food. The Jungceylon shopping mall has besides a wide selection of shops, many good restaurants. From our condominium you can reach the Jungceylon in only 5 minutes by foot.
Phuket island itself has a fantastic array of attractions. And the beauty of it all is that these attractions are all within a short driving or sailing distance from each other.
1. Seeing the limestone cliffs at Phang Nga bay.
2. Visit Phuket town and see the unique blend of colonial and Chinese architecture and antiques.
3. Watch the spectacular musical floor show performed by the world famous ladyboys of Simon Cabaret in Patong.
4. Visit the Big Buddha on the top of the Nakkerd Hills, looking down over Chalong, Kata and Rawai.
5. Join the spectators and feel the rush of a Muay Thai martial arts match in Bangla Stadium, only 50 meters from our condominium.
6. Check out Phuket's spectacular viewpoints such as the Promthep or 'Three Beaches' hilltop venue on the road between Nai Harn and Kata.
7. Watch trapeze artists, elephants on stage, pyrotechnics combined with Thai traditional myths, humour, fantasy and a loose plotline that keeps getting more and more amusing at FantaSea's extravaganza. A must see.
One thing is certain, Phuket has something for everybody. Our condominium is a perfect place to explore it from.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm