Islington House Rental Photos and Description
Secure 2 Bedroom Townhouse, sleeps 6, central N1, close to transport links
• This secure, spacious and luxurious three storey, 2 bedroom end of terrace townhouse, is situated in central London, N1, in a development next to Regents Canal Our townhouse is located in a private courtyard area of the development, set back from the street and comes with its own parking space. Free WIFI is included. Our house offers 1189 sq ft of space - making it ideal for couples sharing or families, plus for guests that need to work - the lounge area contains a desk and chair next to the fast/reliable WIFI connection.
• Kings Cross St Pancras Station is only a short 5 minute walk away and has more underground connections than any other London station. The West End (Oxford Circus and Covent Garden) is only 3 tube stops away. Islington is a short ten minute walk and has a large Sainsbury's along with Waitrose and Marks and Spencer plus numerous restaurants, pubs and shops. A well stocked Tesco Metro Supermarket is only a couple of minutes' walk from the house.
• The ground floor has two double sized bedrooms sleeping 4 guests - 1 king size bed and 1 double size bed - plus a contemporary family bathroom with shower cube bath and his and hers wash basin unit.
• The first floor has a kitchen with all mod cons such as oven, microwave, washer/dryer, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer and a dining area with table and chairs for up to 6 guests, plus a separate WC.
• The spacious lounge is on the second floor mezzanine level overlooking the dining area. With a large 5 seater corner sofa and a 3 seater sofa, it comfortably accommodates up to 6 guests. The 3 seater sofa bed folds out into a double bed sleeping 2 guests. Blinds overlooking the mezzanine level can be pulled across at night to provide privacy. The dining and lounge areas have a bright and airy feel as they benefit from huge floor to ceiling double height windows and wooden laminate floors.
• The lounge has a Loewe Widescreen TV, Freeview, Sony DVD, IPOD Docking Station and a selection of DVD's and books, plus the free WIFI connection so that guests can relax after sightseeing. For younger children, we have a small selection of toys, DVD's and books as well as plastic plates, bowls, beakers and cutlery stored in the kitchen. A travel cot and high chair are available upon request.
• Access to our property is via an entry key stored in a Key Safe outside our house which offers more flexibility where arrivals are in the evening or where travel has been delayed. Guests are provided with a code to open the Key Safe once the rent and refundable security deposit is fully paid. Check-in is anytime after 15.00pm on arrival day. Check out is by 10.00am on departure day. We may be able to be more flexible on check-in and check-out times, depending on whether we have departures or arrivals either side of a guests bookings.
• Guests can pay by bank transfer, PayPal or credit card (operated by Homeaway.co.uk) with any bank charges and additional fees payable via PayPal and credit card being the responsibility of the guest. Bookings are secured by payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit with the 75% balance plus refundable security deposit of £200.00 payable 40 days before arrival. For arrivals in less than 40 days, 100% rental plus refundable security deposit of £200.00 is payable immediately.
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome