Bright and spacious penthouse with terrace (sun umbrella, table and chairs in wrought iron)
The terrace (40 sqm) is perfect for outdoor dining with magnificent views of the Roman sunset.
The apartment 'meticulous attention to detail and it' was recently renovated. Exposure to South
It consists of:
- Living room with comfortable sofa bed, armchair, flat screen TV, stereo, corner desk, fireplace design.
- Dining area in front of the living room with table and 4 chairs. From here you get out on the terrace
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted across the wall.
- Full kitchen with everything needed for cooking, washing machine, dishwasher and oven. Supplied products for breakfast with jam, Nutella, crackers, biscuits, Pavesini, biscuits, tea and various types of coffee powder
- Large bathroom with sink, bidet and shower. Window.
The apartment is equipped with air conditioning and heating.
At guests' disposal, free of charge, the car park.
The apartment is not recommended for persons with disabilities (wheelchair)
The apartment 'The Terrace' enjoys a wonderful location logistics that allows you to be within walking distance of public transport, but in a private, reserved and quiet that it offers, if you wish, can return at any time to rest in tranquility after a busy day of sightseeing.
Almost opposite the apartment is one of the entrances of the magnificent Villa Doria Pamphili, one of the most beautiful parks in the city of Rome. This area, like many of the Roman parks, originates from the country estate of a noble Roman family. Villa Doria Pamphili in 1971 became the largest public park in the city and today it is much frequented by joggers. The oldest, no. 183 Via Aurelia Antica, had already existed when Panfilo Pamphili bought in 1630.
Other Activities: jogging and relaxing walks in the park Villa Pamphili Dora.
Golf: The Parco de 'Medici Golf Club: home to major international races the championship course was designed by Italian architect David Mezzacane and tracked by the American Peter Fazio.
It is one of the few paths Italian reminiscent of the celebrated Scottish links: lying between Rome and the sea, the game is influenced by the sea breeze. It is a very technical course, full of water hazards consist of 6 ponds destination for migratory birds. Down the fairway of the 18th hole, there are the remains of a Roman building of the first century a. C.
The red course (nine holes) was designed by Fabiano Rebecchini. Some holes are particularly "sensitive" long wide greens and tee facilitate the game less experienced players.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||€300.00|
|Contattare il proprietario|
|I prezzi includono:
- Biancheria da letto e da bagno
- Parcheggio auto
- Consumi elettricita' e gas
- Uso collegamento Internet Wi-Fi illimitato
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.