Ungersheim Cottage Rental Photos and Description
, Standing in an old farmhouse, 4-6 people.
The cottage is located in Anna Ungersheim (next to the Living Museum and Park Le Petit Prince), located between Colmar and Mulhouse, near the wine road, not far from the ski resorts and the Vosges German borders and Swiss.
The Alsace is a treasure trove of historical and cultural places to see again and again to the delight of young and old.
- The Museum of Alsace.
- Museums Mulhouse (Historical Museum, Museum Train, Automotive Museum, Electropolis, Museum of Fine Arts, Museum of Printing Fabrics and Wallpaper Museum).
- The route of Alsace wines (Eguisheim, Ribeauvillé Husseren ...)
- Colmar and Alsatian cuisine restaurants offering more succulent.
- Strasbourg, capital of Europe.
The cottage is about an hour Europapark (the largest amusement park in Europe).
Basel and Freiburg also reserve many discoveries.
And for those who come in response to the Central Fessenheim 20 minutes to get there.
Details for unit_1010675 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, 1 Bathroom
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome