|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
This villa at SunCity Aqua is part of a newly constructed site with Award winning architecture.
The villas were awarded the prestigious Bloomberg international architecture award for residential villas.
So that is the basis of the entire setting and concept.
SunCity Aqua is an oasis of exclusive peace. 11 detached villas, each with their own private pool on a site amidst pine trees and olive yards.
The villa has 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a hyper modern kitchen, a beautiful private swimming pool, terraces at three levels, all with stunning sea view.
All bedrooms and the living area are equipped with air conditioning, bed linen and towels are included as are use of kitchen utensils and appliances.
The villa really has it all: walk-in showers, jacuzzi, fireplace, LCD-TV, HiFi, ... just in case you do not find sufficient challenges outside with numerous attractions in the area: Efese, Kusadasi, Millipark national park, Samos Island, ... and very near Kusadasi Golf.
Location of the site:
- The site is less than 500m from the lovely agricultural village of Sogucak. Shopping for daily groceries, bread or beverages can be done in one of the local convenience stores, You can have breakfast, lunch or diner at one of two restaurants less than 500m from the site, or You can buy fresh Gözleme (traditional pancakes) prepared along the road.
- Due to the hillside location, the proximity of the sea and the vast forrests of Millipark national park Sogucak has the second most healthy air of the whole of Turkey. Dry, refreshing and pollution-free air all year around.
- Immediately out of the site you can do walks through the olive tree yards, pine forrest, or you can walk down to the beach.
- There is a Dolmus (local frequent bus transport from sunrise until well after midnight) bus stop in front of the Site entrance. The Dolmus can bring You directly to Kusadasi city centre or bus depot from which You can take another Dolmus to Davutlar, Söke, Ephese, ... even to Izmir, Istanbul or Ankara!
Excursions and attractions:
- Kusadasi centre
- Kusadasi marina or cruise ship port (over 1,000 cruise ships arrive at Kusadasi port yearly)
- Davutlar theme park with a small zoo and a museum covering the history of Olive cultivation
- Adaland water park
- Millipark national park (second largest national park in Turkey)
- Samos island (Greek territory) that can be reached as a day trip with a ferry leaving from Kusadasi port
- Ephese amphitheatre and ancient village
- Selcuk castle
- Davutlar outlet store shopping
- Söke shopping centre
- Diving excursions or courses
- Mountain trips (by 4x4, on foot)
- City visits to Davutlar, Söke
- the daily markets
- the new and very prestigious Kusadasi International Golf Resort & Spa
*** A V A I L A B I L I T Y *** A T T E N T I O N ***
* There are TWO VILLAS at the same site.
* If the villa of this offer is not available, please check the calendar of the other villa.
We spent a great holiday in this villa with our family of three children.
We got free use of children's bed and car seat and the welcome was very warm.
The site has a full time gardener, so the garden is very beautiful. The pool is cleaned several times a week. There was a problem with the electricity in the street one day and the support people could give us information almost immediately.
Air conditioning in all the rooms, also fans, towels and a lot of furniture on the terraces. The children had a super times. Since the site has a wall and gates we could let the children run around without having to worry.
SunCity Aqua is situated at less than a kilometre from the centre of the pitoresque village Sogucak, approximately 10km south of the Aegean port city of Kusadasi.
The geographical situation is quite unique. SunCity Aqua has been built on a hill flank overlooking on the left side the mountainous area of Millipark national park, centre and right the Aegean sea with at close distance the Greek island Samos.
Other attractions nearby are:
- Lady's Beach (2km)
- Kusadasi International Golf Resort & Spa(5km)
- Davutlar (6km)
- Ephese (12km)
- Cruise & Yaught Port (13km)
- Adaland aquatic park (15km)
- Söke (18km)
- Selcuk Castle (20km)
SunCity is amidst pine trees and olive yards and visitors will enjoy the gentle refreshing sea breeze and the total rest of the site and its surroundings.
*** !! Attention !! ***
There are TWO villas on the same site.
Check the calendar of both (there is at tab 'N° 3' and a tab 'N° 4') or contact us directly for planning info.
Other Activities: Swimming with dolphins - Karting - Aquatic parc - Roman historical sites - Diving - Parasailing - Day Cruises - Walks - ...
Golf: The villa is situated at 5.5km by road from the prestigious Kusadasi Golf (& Spa Resort).
Kusadasi has a 18 hole Par 72 championship golf course of 6.393m, with situated in the same bay as the villa site overlooking the Aegian Sea with a direct view on Samos Island.
Design: Jose Canalez Mas Golf Uno Golf Design
ConstructionStart: September 2009
Opening: May 2012
Bunkers : 60
Surface : 650.000 sq m. 250 mt above see level
Standards : U.S.G.A. Green section
Club House : 3174 m2, with all facilities
Pro Shop : Equipments sale and rent
Driving range : 18 tee covert options
Golf academy : Available
Golf lessons : Available
Golf clinics : Available
Handicaps Women : 36
Handicaps Men : 28
Greens : Average per green approx 600 m2 (bent grass)
Tees : Minimum 4 tee box per hole
Fairways : Challenging and undulating with plenty strategic options (Hybrid Bermuda)
Putting Green : 750 m2
Chipping & pitching : 2570 m2
Lakes : 2
Golf cars (buggy) : Available
Rental Clubs: Available
The Golf course itself has rental apartments, but NOWHERE IN THE VICINTIY WILL YOU FIND EQUALLY PRESTIGIOUS VILLAS.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2014 - Dec 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
INCLUDE in the rental price:
- use of the villa, appliances,
- bed linen,
- towels (no beach towels), ...
- pre-rental cleaning
- first drum of bottled water (19l)
- toilet paper available in each bathroom/toilet
NOT INCLUDED in the rental price:
- one time fixed administration cost of € 20,00
- expenses for gas, water, electricity (meter comparison before and after rental)
- additional option
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.