This villa at SunCity Aqua is part of a newly constructed site with Award winning architecture.
The villas were awarded the prestigious Bloomberg international architecture award for residential villas.
So that is the basis of the entire setting and concept.
SunCity Aqua is an oasis of exclusive peace. 11 detached villas, each with their own private pool on a site amidst pine trees and olive yards.
The villa has 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a hyper modern kitchen, a beautiful private swimming pool, terraces at three levels, all with stunning sea view.
All bedrooms and the living area are equipped with air conditioning, bed linen and towels are included as are use of kitchen utensils and appliances.
The villa really has it all: walk-in showers, jacuzzi, fireplace, LCD-TV, HiFi, ... just in case you do not find sufficient challenges outside with numerous attractions in the area: Efese, Kusadasi, Millipark national park, Samos Island, ... and very near Kusadasi Golf.
Location of the site:
- The site is less than 500m from the lovely agricultural village of Sogucak. Shopping for daily groceries, bread or beverages can be done in one of the local convenience stores, You can have breakfast, lunch or diner at one of two restaurants less than 500m from the site, or You can buy fresh Gözleme (traditional pancakes) prepared along the road.
- Due to the hillside location, the proximity of the sea and the vast forrests of Millipark national park Sogucak has the second most healthy air of the whole of Turkey. Dry, refreshing and pollution-free air all year around.
- Immediately out of the site you can do walks through the olive tree yards, pine forrest, or you can walk down to the beach.
- There is a Dolmus (local frequent bus transport from sunrise until well after midnight) bus stop in front of the Site entrance. The Dolmus can bring You directly to Kusadasi city centre or bus depot from which You can take another Dolmus to Davutlar, Söke, Ephese, ... even to Izmir, Istanbul or Ankara!
Excursions and attractions:
- Kusadasi centre
- Kusadasi marina or cruise ship port (over 1,000 cruise ships arrive at Kusadasi port yearly)
- Davutlar theme park with a small zoo and a museum covering the history of Olive cultivation
- Adaland water park
- Millipark national park (second largest national park in Turkey)
- Samos island (Greek territory) that can be reached as a day trip with a ferry leaving from Kusadasi port
- Ephese amphitheatre and ancient village
- Selcuk castle
- Davutlar outlet store shopping
- Söke shopping centre
- Diving excursions or courses
- Mountain trips (by 4x4, on foot)
- City visits to Davutlar, Söke
- the daily markets
- the new and very prestigious Kusadasi International Golf Resort & Spa
*** A V A I L A B I L I T Y *** A T T E N T I O N ***
* There are TWO VILLAS at the same site.
* If the villa of this offer is not available, please check the calendar of the other villa.