Moorea House Rental Photos and Description
THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE MAIN ISLAND
Front home with private lagoon in the heart of the village of Maharepa pool: supermarket (in front of the house), snacks (in front and side of the house) and restaurants (next to the house with the possibility of takeaways ), banks, post office, medical facilities, shopping amenities within a few meters.
The house has 4 bedrooms, 1 loft with bed, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room with panoramic views of the lagoon, billiards room, covered terrace (with dining area and sitting area) around the pool facing the lagoon, pontoon from which you can admire the sunrise and sunset times, the reef, the change in color of the lagoon and of course fish!
Are available: two single kayaks, table tennis, table football, mini soccer, billiards and paddle 4 people.
Many land and water activities are available in Moorea, we're happy to help you!
Some activities to do:
--- Sea side: snorkeling, diving, kayaking, jet skiing, boating outing with picnic on a motu visit the spot stingrays and sharks, catamaran tours, whale watching (in season), dolphin quest (swimming with dolphins ) ...
--- Mountain side: safari tour, quad biking, hiking, horseback riding ...
Do not miss:
- Motus (islets) in the lagoon
- Rays and sharks
- The point of view of Toatea which offers a beautiful view of the beach Temae with Tahiti in the background.
- Berries Cook and Opunohu with magnificent view from the belvedere
- Plant juices, liqueurs taste of pineapple, coconut, passion and other local ingredients
- Cascades Afareaitu
- Hiking the neck of three coconut trees
- Tiki Village (Tahitian dances, exploring the Tahitian culture)
- The lagoonarium
- Dolphin Quest
- Tropical Garden (juice tasting fresh fruit and homemade jams)
- Fields pineapple
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible