The Villa sleeps 7 people.
Anna’s Villa Torre il Fico provides to experience the life of your dreams. The Villa sleeps 7 people and is furnished to the highest standard and is the perfect balance of contemporary quality and comfort without having lost their original charm.
The interior of the villa has been tastefully renovated to create a bright atmosphere, admirably fusing the classical with the modern, while fully respecting the excellent taste, by a famous Italian interior and art designer, in this Villa we really have to say that pictures can’t convey the triumphant atmosphere and the breathtaking view from every corner of the property. You have the impression of living in a little Chateau.
The interiors are extremely high level standard with real Biedermaier furnishing and original and very rare empire paintings, comfort large white sofas, handmade linen curtains, which are creating a fresh atmosphere. The original and carefully decorated interior is graced with a 1100 gothic arch articulating the different living areas (The villa’s first stone was built in the 1100).The strictly sand stone floors, the walls painted in Venetian plaster pastel hues and the sophisticated antique furnishings complete the stunning decorating scheme.
Each bedroom, with its own spacious bathroom, is unique, different and finely decorated to satisfy discriminating tastes.
The modern outdoor furnished areas, with precious handmade terracotta vases, a huge salt water swimming pool with comfortable loungers with white seat cushions, white umbrellas, provide the ideal setting for enjoying a moment in the shade and a al fresco dining in the several terraces around the house with your friends and family on hot summer days sipping a good Chianti, savouring a meal of local specialties or just relaxing and having fun.?For more active-minded guests, an invigorating swim or a walk through the splendid Tuscan countryside can be the crowning of an idyllic vacation day. Visitors who appreciate beauty and history can reach the famous city of Florence, with its world-class shopping for the fashionistas and outlet malls.
• Dining room with a very charming atmosphere, and the big Dining table invites you for savouring delightful meals.
• The generous living room furnished with big white sofas, beautiful hand-made white linen ,Curtains, precious Biedermaier paintings and mirrors and an opened marble fire place , goes directly to a large terrace overlooking an amazing scenery offering the view of the ancient watch-tower appreciating a breathtaking moment.
• A lovely hand-painted trompe l'œil Family room, where the eye dances over delightful touches.
• Modern and well equipped kitchen with all that occurs. American fridge, five flames, oven, microwave, espresso machine, café machine, water heater etc…
• Powder room (toilette and hand-wash).
• 4 Individually styled bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 3 of these have air-conditioning.
• White hand-made marble Master bathroom with Jacuzzi tube.
• Jacuzzi shower bathroom.
• Portugal rose marble bathroom with hand-painted trompe l'oeils.