* Direct Gulf View from inside and out
* Tastefully remodeled to make your get-away comfortable and relaxing.
* Free secure Wi-Fi & Ethernet connection available in condo unit.
* 4 Professional quality clay tennis courts
* One bedroom condo with a king bed and queen sofa sleeper.
* The Condo is part of Estero Beach and Tennis Club which sits on 11 acres of palm trees, lush natural vegetation, four clay tennis courts, a fountain lake and heated pool at the quiet, but convenient, end of the island.
* Views from the balcony, living room, kitchen and bedroom are spectacular at all times of the day. Enjoy your morning coffee on the balcony and watch the birds feeding in the natural lagoon, a bird sanctuary for 15 different species.
* Afer enjoying an afternoon on the 7 miles of pristine white sandy beach or a dip in the heated pool right outside the Condo, relax on the private balcony and watch the dolphins play. A glass of wine with someone special makes the sunsets seen from the balcony a cherished memory of your vacation. After a fun-filled or relaxing day, enjoy a good night’s sleep in the king size bed with a comfortable mattress, only to look forward to another day in paradise on earth. The Condo is open and spacious and fully equipped to meet all your vacation needs, whether you eat in or dine out in one of the many close by restaurants.
Keywords: Condo, Oceanfront, Tennis, Beach
My husband and I grew up in the Midwest, but we have always loved the beach. We vacationed in Florida with our 3 children for the past 40 years and after staying at Estero Beach and Tennis Club for more than a decade, we decided to buy a condo there. We found one that had a great view, nicely appointed, and felt like 'home' -- so we purchased it. Since we can't spend all our time at the condo (still working)we decided to share our favorite place with others. We think of our condo as our 'home away from home' and are always thrilled when other people love it as much as we do. We invite you to find out why our place is so special to us and to all who have stayed there.
Estero Beach and Tennis Club is a great condominium complex. It sits on 7 acres of well landscaped areas, tennis courts, heated pool, areas for sunning or shade, and plenty of parking. Unlike many condos on Estero Blvd., it sits back from the road. Another bonus with Estero Beach and Tennis Club is that it is on the South end of the beach, which is quieter and considerably less traffic. Yet, there are still plenty of restaurants and store close by. We think this is an ideal location for enjoying beach life at its best.
Staying at the condo at Estero Beach and Tennis Club is the ultimate in relaxation. Every minute is enjoyable from the time you wake up and enjoy your cup of coffee on the balcony and watch the ships sail by till the time you pour a glass of wine and watch the sunset display its brilliant colors. Whether you are sitting on the balcony, swimming in the pool or walking the beach each day is a gift to be cherished all year long.
Activities and Attractions. If enjoying a great view, heated pool and miles and miles of pristine beach is not enough, there is plenty more to do in the immediate area. The condo is located across the street from Santini Marina Plaza with a variety of stores, restaurants, and bars. The marina offers boat rentals, one-day boat trips and fishing trips, Jet ski rentals, bike and scooter rentals are offered. Also available are jet boat trips to Key West and a casino boat. A public golf course is across the road. The island Trolley stops right in front of the condo. For 50 cents you can tour the island or go down to 'Times Square' which is a beach village with shops and sidewalk and indoor restaurants as well as a fishing pier and beach. The Twins and Red Sox spring training complexes are nearby along with all that Ft, Myers has to offer.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.