London Luton - Birmingham International Airport
Spencer Arms / Windover Pub
Northamptonshire County Golf Club / Brampton Heath
• From M1:
o From North: Take Exit 16 and follow A45 to Northampton. At the first roundabout turn left to New Duston following the sign to Althorp House.
o From South: Take Exit 15A and when you achieve the A45 follow to Daventry. At the first roundabout turn right to New Duston following the sign to Althorp House.
In both case when you Reach the A428 and turn left. After Harlestone village, turn right at the first crossroads to the “Bramptons”. Two miles ahead, after the church, turn right into Sandy Lane.
• From A14:
- Exit 2 on A508 to Northampton. After Pitsford lakes you’ll find a roundabout sign to the “Bramptons”. Turn right and at the end of the road at the trafic light turn right onto A5199 (Welford road) and after the first left into Sandy Lane.
- EXIT 1 come down A5199 (Welford road) , in Chapel Brampton pass the “Spencer Arms” pub and after half mile turn right into Sandy Lane.
• From Northampton centre: follow A508 Market Harborough turn left on A5199
Golf: Nearby we have 3 golf courses:
1) Brampton Heath Golf Center it is just across the street
2) Northamptonshire County Golf Club it is just 0.7 miles and it is the most prestigious golf club
3) Nothampton Golf Club it is just 2 miles and also this one it is a special golf course.