: Vienna International Airport
: West Railway Station ('Westbahnhof')
: Guertel, Westbahnhof Junction
Car: not necessary
- The historical Old Town just 10 minutes away
- Royal Palace just 10 minutes away
- Mariahilferstrasse is the main street in Vienna and is just 2 minutes walk away
- The Museum Quartier contains most of the must see museums in Vienna. It is also only short walk away
Why are these Holiday Apartments located perfectly for someone visiting Vienna?
These Holiday Apartments are located next to the newly renovated West Railway Station (Westbahnhof).
Why is this important?
For the following reasons:
- Arrival: Whether you arrive by plane, train, bus or car, there is a direct connection to the West Railway Station. There is a direct bus from the airport costing 8€ approx and lasting 35 minutes approx.
- Tourism: The west railways station is the public transport hub of Vienna and so you are within 10 minutes of every attraction. Mariahilferstrasse is 2 minutes away and is the main street of Vienna
Golf: There are hundreds of golf courses to choose from, all within one hour of Vienna. The popularity of golf in Austria has risen dramatically over the past 10 years. Please contact the local tourist office to get an idea of all courses within driving distance of Vienna
Ski: The nearest skiing resort is just one hour from the center of Vienna. It is called Stuhleck and is perfect if you want to go just for a days skiing. There are hundreds of places to go skiing with two hours of Vienna. Please contact the local tourist office to get an idea of all skiing resorts within driving distance of Vienna