A fabulous, double height loft covering over 110sqm, decorated and furnished to the highest standards. This is not your average holiday-let. Situated on the third floor of this impressive waterside gated development, with porter, lift and private balcony overlooking a park and London's skyline, you cannot fail to be impressed. The bedrooms are on a contemporary mezzanine overlooking the lounge, with sliding doors for privacy, totally blacking-out the bedrooms to help you sleep after those late nights.
• Large lobby
• Double height reception room - Soft seating for 10 people, dining for 8 people
• Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
• Bedroom 1 (king double) with en suite wet-room, TV, DVD, iPod dock and 1200 thread-count bed linen
• Bedroom 2 (double) and 1200 thread-count bed linen
• WiFi access
• Huge integrated plasma TV/hi-spec' surround sound
• Powerful stereo/surround sound system
• PS3 and games, DVDs, books and board games
• Off-street parking available by request
PLEASE NOTE: This property is a luxury home, and as such, it is not to be used as a party venue by guests. Violation of this rule will result in being asked to vacate the premises with immediate effect,
I'm a northerner from the midlands who came to London in search of the gold that apparently lined the pavements. Some years later I'm still to find that particular pavement, but love London and all it has to offer.
This property has a definite wow factor. It's a great location for all of London, but since I bought it some 8 years ago, it has undoubtedly become London's most fashionable area, with many famous people to join the locals because of everything it has to offer.
You will quite simply love the location of this enormous loft apartment in Zone 1 London's central area.
Angel. the centre of the vibrant and affluent Islington area, is a simple 5 minute walk away. Pavement cafes, restaurants, boutiques, cocktail bars and night-life are in abundance. Whatever you're looking for, Angel certainly has it.
A short walk in the opposite direction sees the height of London cool. Shoreditch is undoubtedly the very best place to enjoy the amazing night-life of the 'Real London'. Late bars, typical English pubs, cocktail bars, nightclubs, art galleries, boutiques and famous eateries are everywhere you look, with Jamie Oliver's restaurant being only a short stumble from the front door.
The Indian restaurants and weekend market of Brick Lane , the fragrant Columbia Road flower market are all close by, as are 2 tube stations - making the West End's tourist attractions a five minute tube or cab ride away, before returning to the tranquillity of your loft.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||£200.00|
|Rental rates are the amounts payable for four guests.
Should additional guests (more than 4) require accommodating, then an additional fee will be charged upon mutual agreement.
A 3 night minimum stay may be accepted at the owner's discretion but will be subject to £60.00 cleaning charge.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.