|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
MORE THAN 25 REVIEWS HERE :
In an old building, warm and bright apartment completely renovated in January 2011. Comfortable and functional, you'll be 'at home'. 4th floor with elevator, 100 m underground and famous Canal Saint-Martin, in the heart of the neighbourhood of Amelie Poulain!
The apartment is furnished in the style of New Art Deco with original furniture and architecture Haussmanien. It has a large living room with sofa bed for 2 people (140 * 190), coffee table, TV, stereo & DVD and a dining area seats 4. The bedroom has a king size bed (200 * 160), a spacious wardrobe and a small reading area with antique chair and coffee table. In the living room, large closet is also available. The kitchen is equipped with washing machine / fridge / freezer / toaster / coffee / ricecooker. The bathroom has a bath, shower and towel dry. WiFi ADSL and double glazing in all parts of the apartment.
More informations around the district: Just at the foot of the apartment :
- Many traditional French restaurant on the banks of the Canal Saint Martin
- Many shops (supermarkets, cafes, bakeries, pastry shops, wine shops, creameries, frozen product...)
- Many services : Atm, Banks, pharmacy, Dry cleaners, tourism office, Police Station..)
- Live Music : many events in the Cafe around (Jazz & Soul, Cafe Bizzar...)
- Each sundays, the Canal St Martin is only for pedestrians
- Big public Pool at 500 m (one of the greatest in Paris)
- Bike rental
- Car rental (Avis, Budget, Rent a car, Ada...)
- Delivery food
Between 02 to 10-minute walk :
- Canal Saint Martin - Bassin de la Villette - Restaurants and cafes: Chez Papa, Hotel North ...
- Parc des Buttes Chaumont (the biggest in Paris)
- Paris Plage in Summer (check on my website : www.cocooningparis.com)
Approximately 10 minutes from metro :
- Parc de la Villette - Cité des Sciences - Cité de la Musique - Cité des Enfants
- International Center for Contemporary Art: 'The 104' - Grands Boulevards (Galeries Lafayette Shopping)
- Montmartre - Beaubourg Museum - Opera - Musée du Louvre - Tuileries Garden
About 20 minutes by subway:
- Eiffel Tower - Notre Dame -Champs Elysees-Bateaux Mouches- Le Marais'
Château de Versailles : around 50 minutes by metro & Rer
If you want to access the assessment of previous tenants, please copy this link into your browser :
CHECK MY WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO : www.cocooningparis.com
I am the son of the owner, i mange this apartment for guests since january 2011.
I welcomed many guests and many return.
I'll be there to welcome you.
The owner purchased this apartment in 1930
This is a family property since 1930 and we want to keep it for next generations....
Everything is in the title ! Space, Brightness, Comfort & Charm. The Typically Parisian Style...and i know what i am talking about it has been over 20 years since I lived here in Paris.
This apartment is like a cocoon in the middle of the hectic life in Paris...I used to live in for 10 years.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.