|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
!!! SPECIAL OFFER !!! ONLY £125 PER NIGHT !!!
Spectacular views of Canary Wharf and the O2!
All you have to do is unpack!!
This property has a superb setting overlooking the fabulous Canary Wharf skyline and is an extremely stylish and comfortable penthouse apartment which has been newly redecorated and refurbished throughout and is situated in a very quiet peaceful part of Docklands.
The apartment comprises:
• Two spacious double bedrooms, both of which have en suite bathrooms - which is most unusual for London accommodation! Also additional single bed available
• Guest washroom with toilet and washbasin off the hallway.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker and oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. The washer/dryer and dishwasher are brand new. Pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, glasses etc. are provided.
• The living/dining room is very well appointed and has a double balcony with fabulous views of the Canary Wharf towers and the O2 Entertainment Venue across the Thames.
• A car parking space in the building’s gated underground car park is available for your use, if required.
• The large flat screen television is connected to Sky Vision which includes Sports and Movies. The apartment has Wi Fi connectivity via a secure site.
• A weekly cleaning service is provided which includes full cleaning of the apartment and changes of bedding and towels.
• The kitchen will be stocked with coffee, tea, milk, sugar and bottled water to give you a warm welcome for your arrival.
• An ironing board and iron are provided and can be found in the hall cupboard.
• Cleaning supplies for the bathrooms and kitchen can be found under the kitchen sink in the event that the weekly cleaning service isn’t enough to meet your standards. Also there is a vacuum cleaner as well as a floor mop in the hall cupboard!
Bel appartement, très bien équipé, belle vue, et bien situé !
La station du DLR est à moins de 10 minutes à pied de l'appartement. Très pratique.
Liliana, la housemaid était présente pour notre accueil. Parfait !
La communication avec Fiona, la propriétaire, a été très correct et rapide !
We really enjoyed staying in the apartment. It is nicely furnished, well-located in a quiet area near South Quay DLR and offers a fantastic view over Canary Wharf. Fiona welcomed us very friendly and helped with any problems we had. We definitely recommend the apartment.
The apartment came as described in a location that was close to the DLR, quiet, and a hop/skip/jump to the city center. Fiona was wonderful to work with and accommodated us on a last minute notice, within 24 hours of arrival. We couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks!
Séjour de cinq personnes au mois de juillet 2014. Nous avons passé un très bon séjour dans cet appartement très propre et bien équipé. L'appartement est idéal pour 4 personnes avec 2 chambres avec salle de bains indépendantes. Les 5eme et 6eme personnes doivent utiliser le canapé convertible du salon. Le quartier un peu excentré du centre de londres est calme et sans problème particulier mais sans vie nocturne. L'appartement est particulierement bien accessible depuis l'aeroport london city (20 minutes en DLR ) jusqu'à la station South Quay puis 5 minutes maximum à pied. Pour aller au centre de londres, on prend toujuors le DLR jusqu'au terminus ( 15minutes ) jusqu'à la station Bank puis le métro (10 minutes) pour être à Westminster par exemple. A 5 minutes à pied, il y a un supermarché ASDA ouvert jour et nuit. Enfin la vue de la terrasse sur les tours de Canary Wharf et les Docklands est vraiment magnifique.
We were absolutely delighted with this property, exactly as described if not better!
The short walk to the DLR by the river is lovely and then you can get the tube into town from Canary Wharf. The river taxi was also brilliant and leaves from Canary wharf as well. Lots of good eateries on your doorstep and supermarkets if you prefer to stay in. Would definitely recommend this apartment, Fiona was extremely attentive and this is far and away the best property we have rented in London. We will be back!! Thank you Fiona.
I was staying in Canary Wharf for a businesstrip of 6 days. I shared the flat with a friend so both uf us had a plenty of space. It is a 10 minute walk to Canary Wharf tube station, so you have easy access to the O2 arena and the city centre. A tesco to shop is just around the corner. The beds are great, the showers work well, the wifi connection was good as well. There is a nice balcony and the television has sky sports channels which is a plus. The kitchen has no windows, but all the tools you need: toaster, dishwasher, microwave and even a washing machine. I can really recommend this flat.
The apartment is 5 minutes walk from South Quay DLR Station and a 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf Station for the Jubilee Line. Both lines give you rapid access to the City as well as to the West End. It is also extremely well located for access to the Olympic Games site as well as the O2 Stadium.
In addition to the numerous shops and restaurants in Canary Wharf, there is a large Asda supermarket nearby in the Isle of Dogs. Canary Wharf also has a Waitrose Supermarket as well as all the essential shops and facilities necessary such as chemists and banks etc
Other Activities: Sight seeing - Greenwich is close by and easy access to London's West End
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 1 2015 - Dec 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||£250|
|Notes||Payment is made via the website and is secure.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.