Spectacular views of Canary Wharf and the O2!
All you have to do is unpack!!
This property has a superb setting overlooking the fabulous Canary Wharf skyline and is an extremely stylish and comfortable penthouse apartment which has been newly redecorated and refurbished throughout and is situated in a very quiet peaceful part of Docklands.
The apartment comprises:
• Two spacious double bedrooms, both of which have en suite bathrooms - which is most unusual for London accommodation! Also additional single bed available
• Guest washroom with toilet and washbasin off the hallway.
• Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker and oven, microwave and fridge-freezer. The washer/dryer and dishwasher are brand new. Pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, glasses etc. are provided.
• The living/dining room is very well appointed and has a double balcony with fabulous views of the Canary Wharf towers and the O2 Entertainment Venue across the Thames.
• A car parking space in the building’s gated underground car park is available for your use, if required.
• The large flat screen television is connected to Sky Vision which includes Sports and Movies. The apartment has Wi Fi connectivity via a secure site.
• A weekly cleaning service is provided which includes full cleaning of the apartment and changes of bedding and towels.
• The kitchen will be stocked with coffee, tea, milk, sugar and bottled water to give you a warm welcome for your arrival.
• An ironing board and iron are provided and can be found in the hall cupboard.
• Cleaning supplies for the bathrooms and kitchen can be found under the kitchen sink in the event that the weekly cleaning service isn’t enough to meet your standards. Also there is a vacuum cleaner as well as a floor mop in the hall cupboard!
The apartment is 5 minutes walk from South Quay DLR Station and a 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf Station for the Jubilee Line. Both lines give you rapid access to the City as well as to the West End. It is also extremely well located for access to the Olympic Games site as well as the O2 Stadium.
In addition to the numerous shops and restaurants in Canary Wharf, there is a large Asda supermarket nearby in the Isle of Dogs. Canary Wharf also has a Waitrose Supermarket as well as all the essential shops and facilities necessary such as chemists and banks etc
Other Activities: Sight seeing - Greenwich is close by and easy access to London's West End
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
|Refundable damage deposit||£250.00|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.