Porto Pollo House Rental Photos and Description
Traditional stone house, terrace and view of the sea
Our stone house is located in the municipality of Serra di Ferro (Corsica) and its resort (Porto Pollo), at a place called Arbarossa (Erba Rossa), a hamlet of three houses.
To locate, here the GPS coordinates:
* Latitude (North-South): 41 716717083417166
* Longitude (East-West): 8 810348510742188
It is a traditional stone house with an area of 80 square meters and built on two levels of 40 square meters each. It is ideal for 4 adults, 2 children.
- The ground-garden, which opens with three arched French doors onto a large terrace, is divided into a lounge area and a kitchen area, separated by the stairs (a bit steep) access upstairs .
- Upstairs, the hallway leads to two bedrooms, the bathroom (shower, sink and toilet).
- The first bedroom has a double bed (adults) and a Murphy bed (murphy bed) for two people (children / adolescents).
- The second bedroom has a double bed (adults).
- An extra bed for two people is available at ground garden.
The main facade, side terrace, with beautiful views of the Gulf of valinco with the small resort Campomoro on the horizon, on the other side of the Gulf. The large stone terrace has two beautiful oleander plane whose protective shadow helps take all meals, sheltered from the sun, including at midday.
At 500 meters from the house in Porto Pollo, you will find shops (baker, butcher, grocer, newspapers, small supermarket, cafe, restaurants, bicycle rentals and scooters, etc.).
Tenutella Beach, closest to the house is within walking distance in about ten minutes.
Welcome to Porto Pollo, welcome to Arbarossa!
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible