Porto Pollo House Rental Photos and Description
Traditional stone house, terrace and view of the sea
The house is located at a place called (hamlet of three houses) Arbarossa (Erba Rossa) just before the entrance sign to Porto Pollo.
It has a surface of 80 square meters and is built on two levels of 40 square meters each. It is ideal for 4 adults and 2 children.
- The ground-garden, which opens with three vaulted doors onto a large terrace, is divided into a lounge area and a kitchen area, separated by the access to the first floor staircase.
- Upstairs, the hallway leads to two bedrooms, the bathroom (shower, sink and toilet).
- The first bedroom has a double bed (adults) and folding double bed (children).
- The second bedroom has a double bed (adults).
- An extra bed for two persons is available in ground garden.
- children welcome
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- Low Allergen Environment