Sainte-Rose Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Furnished Sun Caribbean
Camille and Christian will be happy to receive you in the quiet of their apartment at Caribbean sun. This pretty T3, 2 bedrooms with double beds, was laid out in their property, in the middle of a large organic garden. Tasting organic seasonal fruits: coconut, guava, mango, banana ...
On arrival, we offer dinner, a traditional meal, delicious Creole cuisine with local produce, its famous aperitif and fresh juice.
3km, the town of Sainte-Rose, the first 4km beach, 10 km Deshaies Bay, 25 km from Pointe-à-Pitre. The beaches of St. Anne, St. Francis and Mold are we also quickly accessible.
Nearby, many sites to visit: a beautiful tropical forest with fauna and flora preserved for lovely walks.
The day after your arrival you will have access:
- The Rum Museum 15 minutes walk from the apartment (you will make your reservations;-))
- The restaurants 'at Clara', 'La Terrasse du Port' and 'The flower cane' (three of the best restaurants on the island)
- To sulfur baths Sofaïa, 30 minutes walk from the apartment, 5 minutes by car (it is believed to healing virtues: rheumatism and skin diseases)
- Jump three horns (4-5 hrs trek A / R). The start is located near the sulfur spring in Sofaïa
- The range of Cluny (popular with bodybordeurs and skimeurs)
- Caret and the islet islet White: Sainte-Rose is the closest boat to access these islets town (about 30 minutes from the boat)
-at the International Festival of folk dances of Sainte-Rose (first decade of August)
- The Great Carnival Parade of Sainte-Rose (late January / early February)
Other nearby attractions:
Botanical garden owned by ex Coluche, Deshaies Bay, mangrove islet doe in a beautiful lagoon, Soufriere, falls Carbet ...
A wide range of activities, both land and water, sporting and cultural.
An additional bed on demand.
Discount for long periods. Negotiable depending on season and number of people.
- wheelchair accessible
- Low Allergen Environment
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Events Allowed
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Ami de la famille depuis 4 ans, voilà 3 ans que je passe une quinzaine de jours Au soleil des antilles. Je passe des vacances très agréables dans un cadre de verdure, proche des plages. Une très belle découverte. A bientôt.