Camille and Christian will be happy to receive you in the quiet of their apartment at Caribbean sun. This pretty T3, 2 bedrooms with double beds, was laid out in their property, in the middle of a large organic garden. Tasting organic seasonal fruits: coconut, guava, mango, banana ...
On arrival, we offer dinner, a traditional meal, delicious Creole cuisine with local produce, its famous aperitif and fresh juice.
3km, the town of Sainte-Rose, the first 4km beach, 10 km Deshaies Bay, 25 km from Pointe-à-Pitre. The beaches of St. Anne, St. Francis and Mold are we also quickly accessible.
Nearby, many sites to visit: a beautiful tropical forest with fauna and flora preserved for lovely walks.
The day after your arrival you will have access:
- The Rum Museum 15 minutes walk from the apartment (you will make your reservations;-))
- The restaurants 'at Clara', 'La Terrasse du Port' and 'The flower cane' (three of the best restaurants on the island)
- To sulfur baths Sofaïa, 30 minutes walk from the apartment, 5 minutes by car (it is believed to healing virtues: rheumatism and skin diseases)
- Jump three horns (4-5 hrs trek A / R). The start is located near the sulfur spring in Sofaïa
- The range of Cluny (popular with bodybordeurs and skimeurs)
- Caret and the islet islet White: Sainte-Rose is the closest boat to access these islets town (about 30 minutes from the boat)
-at the International Festival of folk dances of Sainte-Rose (first decade of August)
- The Great Carnival Parade of Sainte-Rose (late January / early February)
Other nearby attractions:
Botanical garden owned by ex Coluche, Deshaies Bay, mangrove islet doe in a beautiful lagoon, Soufriere, falls Carbet ...
A wide range of activities, both land and water, sporting and cultural.
An additional bed on demand.
Discount for long periods. Negotiable depending on season and number of people.
Ami de la famille depuis 4 ans, voilà 3 ans que je passe une quinzaine de jours Au soleil des antilles. Je passe des vacances très agréables dans un cadre de verdure, proche des plages. Une très belle découverte. A bientôt.
The jump of the three horns (4h trek A / R) is kindly asked to leave near the sulfur spring in Sofaïa.
Plage de Cluny
The islet and white Caret Islet: Sainte-Rose is the closest boat to access these islets (approximately 30 minutes from the boat) common.
Museum of Rum (15 minutes walk from the apartment)
Botanical garden owned by ex Coluche, sulfur baths Sofaïa, Deshaies Bay,
Guadeloupe National Park Reserve Coustaud Beach, Pearl, Beaches of St. Anne, Beaches Gosier Beach, St. Francis, St. Francis Golf, Carbet Falls, Soufriere Volcano, Beach Cluny waves surfers