Verbania Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom private home in the middle of nature
Private villa with swimming pool, peacefully situated near Verbania, Lake Maggiore, Italy. A great vacation deal for a family who want to relax and spend a holiday in contact with nature and yet be very close to the shores of Lago Maggiore.
This villa has recently been constructed to a very high standard and is tastefully furnished in a Northern Italian style complete with exposed beams, rustic floor tiles and stonework, and includes the luxury of every modern convenience.
The villa can accommodate up to 8-9 people:
- On the ground floor is a bright, spacious open-plan living room and full-fitted kitchen offering fantastic views of the lake and surrounding countryside. The living room is furnished with comfortable couches, open fireplace, flatscreen satellite TV. The kitchen provides access to the terrace and outside dining area. Adjacent to the living room is a double bedroom with an independent entrance and its own terrace. A bathroom with shower is also on this floor.
- Upstairs on the 1st floor you will find the master bedroom with double bed, balcony and aen-suite bathroom with shower.
- On the 2nd floor is a charming open space attic room with double bed and two single beds. This room has air conditioning.
The holiday house lies on a sunny hillside with 180° panoramic views across the mountains and down to the shore of Lake Maggiore. The terrace, garden and barbecue are ideal for dining and living ‘al fresco’ during the warm summer evenings. Its south-west facing position on a hill slope creates a very interesting micro-climate so you can comfortably enjoy the outside on sunny days even in the colder seasons. Private swimming pool (8x5m) with deck chairs, sun loungers, hammock and outdoor shower. The pool area is completely fenced, ideal for a family holiday with children. Bicycles, badminton rackets and a variety of children's games are freely available to the guests.
This vacation villa is situated in San Bernardino Verbano in a quiet countryside location just next to the National Park Val Grande. Don’t be surprised if you spot a deer wandering close to the house. The park offers a wide range of leisure activities and sports (walking/hiking, mountain biking). A 10-minute drive (5 km) will bring you to the shores of Lake Maggiore and to the town of Intra Verbania with its many shops, bars, restaurants and weekend market. From here, you can stroll along the scenic lakefront promenade and enjoy the views, or hop on a ferry to further explore the never-ending wonders of the beautiful Lago Maggiore.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
super Unterkunft (trotz schwiedriger Einfahrt !!)
2. Unterkunftsbewertung von 0 bis 10:
für uns mind. 9 (absolut toll)
3. Die Region:
ebenfalls super, hat uns sehr gut gefallen
4. Der Reservierungsprozess durch NorthItaly.eu:
absolut reibungsloser und unkomplizierter Ablauf; jederzeit wieder !!!!
Ein wirklich toller, erholsamer Urlaub in einer sehr guten Unzterkunft ! (super Pool) "