New Braunfels Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
About the Texas River Condo
There is only one TexasRiverCondo. It is privately owned and nestled in the Texas Hill Country at 333 S. Gilbert Street, in the quaint historic German town of New Braunfels, Texas which was founded in 1845.
TexasRiverCondo is located across the crystal-clear spring-fed Comal River from Schlitterbahn Water Park, a 65-acre mega complex, voted America's #1 Water Park for the past six years!
From our first floor condo you can WADE ACROSS THE COMAL AND step right up to SCHLITTERBAHN!
With your water park wrist-band, you can come back to the condo for a meal, or to rest, then wade back into the park! Don't want to 'wade?' No problem. Drive to Schlitterbahn in less than 4 minutes.
It is within walking distance of downtown New Braunfels--and only four blocks from the 100-year-old Naeglin's Bakery!
Restful New Braunfels is a popular vacation destination. Besides the Guadeloupe and Comal Rivers, it is known for its Wurstfest, antique shopping, Landa Park, Sundance Golf Course, delicious German Cuisine, great Texas BBQ, and the Himmel Museum. Plus it is minutes from a multitude of recreational possibilities.
Inside, this attractively decorated two-bedroom two-bath condominium comfortably sleeps six adults. Master bedroom (king-size). Front bedroom (queen-size). Sleeper couch (queen-size).
Outside, the manicured grassy lawn stretches down to the concrete river landing, towering trees, and patios with picnic tables and BBQ pits. Overlooks the Comal River, The Falls, the longest water park ride in the world 3,600 feet, and the world-famous 65-acre Schlitterbahn Water Park!
Keywords: Condominium,condo,two bedroom,two bath,riverside
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Ashlee or Alice
Eddie and Alice Smith and Bill and Connie Fisher co-own of this relaxing condo by the Comal River. As property owners we attend to the details of our property and want this to be a wonderful experience for you.
The Smiths and Fishers are close friends and are committed to your comfort and fun 'on the river.' Enjoy!
In the 80s we (the owners) would travel each summer to New Braunfels to enjoy a Schlitterbahn experience. We found these condos right across the river from Schlitterbahn, and directly in front of the tubers who floated by the condo each day. WE FELL IN LOVE with the ease of local assess, and adventure. We agreed that one day if a condo became available that we would buy it. And we did!
Benefits to our condo:
* Directly across from Schlitterbahn (and the ticket counter). Occupants with their Schlitterbahn wrist bands can wade across the river into the park. They can wade back for a meal and return. There are VERY few places where one can do that!
* Don't want to wade the river? There is FREE Schlitterbahn parking less than 1/2 mile from the condo.
* You can walk down the stairs from our ground floor condo and tube the Comal River or fish!
* Beautiful two bedroom condo with large bay window overlooking the park and blue stream fed river.
* Private area away from the bustle of traffic.
* Six picnic tables with BBQ pits and English street lamps for night time!
* High speed Internet; two DVD players; 3 TV's; movies available; complete kitchen with utensils; bedding and towels provided; queen sleeper couch