Send this page to a friend

Thank You

Your message has been sent.

You can send this page to up to five email addresses. Please separate each email address with a comma.

SPACIOUS LONDON STUDIO APARTMENT, SLEEP 2/4 WITH OLYMPICS VIEW,15MIN TO CITY.

Maurice Noa

Advertiser since: 2011
Call Manager
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks: english, french
Sleeps4
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms1
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay 2 nights

Contact the Manager

Maurice Noa

Advertiser since: 2011
Speaks: english, french
Response time:
Within a few days
Response rate:
70%
Calendar last updated:
June 4, 2014
Tell the manager when you would like to travel.
Call Manager
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

SPACIOUS LONDON STUDIO APARTMENT, SLEEP 2/4 WITH OLYMPICS VIEW,15MIN TO CITY.

Sleeps4
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms1
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay 2 nights

Overview

Stratford Apartment Rental Photos and Description

Self-catering with full kitchen facilities, internet and flat screen TV

The bright and spacious bedroom contains a double bed, wardrobe, bedside table and a chest of draws.

Splendid kitchen area to include washing machine, cooker, oven, good size fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. Pots, pans, cutlery and crockery.

As well as people have charisma, Stratford does too. Why? Because it has begun to stand out. The charisma of Stratford is seen in its rare ability to host the Olympics 2012, to house Westfield, the biggest shopping mall in Europe and its delightfulness to bond with the continent through its Euro Star Station.

Print this page.

Add to favourites.

Email to friend Europe, England, South East England, Greater London, East London, England, Stratford, London Home 140553.

Click on a link above to find more homes in the same town or area.

One bed apartment (apartment).

Home: 140553.

Review rating: Be the first to write a review Powered by

Sleeps up to: 4 (1 bedroom).

Rates: £350 to £420 per week.

Will consider: Long term lets (over 1 month).

Short-breaks (4 days or fewer).

Corporate bookings.

Changeover day: flexible.

Access: Car not necessary.

Nearest amenities: 1 km.

Family friendly? Suitable for children of all ages.

Suitable for people with restricted mobility.

Notes: No pets allowed.

No smoking at this property.

Self-catering.

Home description.

With the Olympics village , Stratford overground and underground, Dockland railways within a stone throw, this apartment equipped with a flat-screen TV and wireless internet, is also close to Stratford Picture.

More Details
Suitability:
  • children welcome
  • unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Maurice Noa (Property Manager)
Advertiser since: 2011
Call Manager
Enter your email address to view the phone number
Speaks: english, french
Response time:
Within a few days
Response rate:
70%
Calendar last updated:
June 4, 2014

Why HomeAway

Sleeps4
Bedrooms 1
Bathrooms1
Property type apartment
Minimum Stay 2 nights
Travel with confidence
Travel with confidence
Guaranteed, secure, with no booking fees
Add vacation protection services to your booking
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.

Reviews

Spacious London Studio apartment, sleep 2/4 with Olympics view,15min to city.
average rating of 5.0 based on 1 reviews
business
Spacious London Studio apartment, sleep 2/4 with Olympics view,15min to city.
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p844364
+44 -79 83805831
Stratford Newham
5

Appartement très bon rapport qualité/prix

  • 5 of 5
Propriétaire facilement joignable,
Appartement bien entretenue,
Je recommande vivement cet appartement situé a slt 15-20 min du centre de Londres (Oxford Circus), a 10 min à pieds du westfield center de Stratford (énorme centre commercial, primak....)
  • Submitted: Dec 2, 2014
  • Stayed: Nov 2014
  • Source: Homelidays, from HomeAway

Map

Car: not necessary

Stunning and spacious London studio apartment within 15 min to the city.

5 min to London Olympics 2012.

15 min to the city, Liverpool Street and canary wharf.

20 min to Oxford street, Piccadilly Circus

30 min to Tower Bridge, Mme tussauds, London eye, Buckingham palace.

Ideal location to see London and relax.

This apartment equipped with flat screen TV, wireless internet, is also close to Stratford picture house and theatre royal Stratford.

The apartment is ideal for couple looking for a short romantic break, families wanting an ideal location to visit many sites or corporate travellers needing a suburban or a near central location.

Golf: If golf is your sport, oh well, you can delight in the best driving ranges and golf courses and clubs, also famous for their friendly atmosphere and wide range social activities. The main clubs are: 1.The Waterworks Golf Centre in Leyton, 2. Wanstead Golf club, 3. Ilford Golf club, 4. Woodford Golf Club set in Epping Forest land but within easy reach of the M11 and North Circular, as well as close to underground and overground rail services.

Photos

Rates & Availability

From £60 Per night

Stratford Apartment Rental Rates

Rental Basis:
Per property
Rental rates quoted in:
British Pound
Convert Currency
Rate Period Nightly Weekend Night Weekend Weekly Monthly Event
 
RATES
Mar 1 2014 - Jan 31 2019
2 night minimum stay
£60
From
£60
£60
 
extra night: £60    

Notes

  • You pay 10 % deposit via PayPal to book. You pay the remaining 90 % on arrival.

    The rates in the table are for 2 people.


    If more than 2 , then £10 extra per person per night.
  • •You pay 10 % deposit via PayPal to book. You pay the remaining 90 % on arrival.

    The rates in the table are for 2 people. Extra person , £10/night.

    •Deposits are not refunded in case of cancellations .
Available
Unavailable
Calendar not updated in over 2 months and may not be available. Look for rentals with Book It Now or updated calendars.

Amenities

Stratford Apartment Accommodation and Amenities

Property Type:
  • apartment (terraced)
Meals:
  • Guests provide their own meals
Floor Area:
  • 45 m²
Location Type:
  • Downtown
  • Town
General:
  • Basic Soaps
  • Hair Dryer
  • Heating
  • Internet
  • Iron & Board
  • Linens Provided
  • Paper Towels
  • Parking
  • Parking Off Street
  • Shampoo
  • Toilet Paper
  • Washing Machine
  • Wireless Internet
Kitchen:
  • 4 Ring Stove
  • Blender
  • Cooking Utensils
  • Freezer
  • Ice Maker
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Pantry Items
  • Refrigerator
  • Stove
  • Toaster
Dining:
  • Dining Area
  • seating for 4 people
Bathrooms:
  • 1 Bathroom
  • Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower
Bedrooms:
  • 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
  • Bedroom 1 - 1 double , 1 sleep sofa /futon , The bed sleeps 2 and the sofabed sleeps 2.
Entertainment:
  • Books
  • DVD Player
  • Television
Outside:
  • Lawn / Garden
Suitability:
  • children welcome
  • unsuitable for elderly or infirm
Attractions:
  • churches
  • cinemas
  • playground
  • recreation center
  • theme parks
Leisure Activities:
  • walking
Local Services & Businesses:
  • fitness center
  • groceries
Sports & Adventure Activities:
  • cycling
  • golf
  • scuba diving or snorkeling

Other Vacation Properties

$777 - $983 per week
1 - 2 night minimum stay
  • 1 BR,
  • 1 BA,
  • Sleeps 4
$151 - $190 per night
1 - 2 night minimum stay
  • 1 BR,
  • 1 BA,
  • Sleeps 4
$135 - $141 per night
  • 1 BR,
  • 1 BA,
  • Sleeps 4

Contact the Manager

Tell the manager when you would like to travel.

Get an Instant Quote

Enter dates to calculate a quote